Things that annoy you in movies?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Luvs2splooj, Jan 19, 2012.

1. trespass yea that movie blew mostly cus of nick cage

2. any movie that is set in a high school is just jam packed full of hot girls, like where the fuck are these schools? Ima drop out and go there.

3. When people fall down running from the bad guy.

4. Movies like Brooklyns Finest.. that shit was so god damn boring. then a horrible ending.

predictable movies as well. fuck em

5. When Americans play irish people and put on the worst shite accents ever!!!

6. I hated that, the whole theater had a instant WTF.

But anything thats not period correct in history movies like in Red Tails where they do the whole pre-game style circle. I dont think they were doin that back then.:confused:

7. I hate that 555 shit and when someones phone rings once and then gos to voicemail.

Phones don't fucking work like that

8. people that clap.

9. lol I know. It's like, you know the movie creators arent here right?

10. u mean christopher walken?

11. or maybe the guys from The Boondock Saints?

I still like that movie though. The way I see it, they're Irish guys who got americanized and lost part of their accents.

12. #32 Old School Smoker, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
    I am annoyed with George Clooney's facial gestures in Batman. He was fresh from the soap opera TV and boy did he show it.

13. Sex scenes.

Overly exaggerated roles for women, especially in action flicks.  

When the camera moves so fast I have no idea what the fuck is happening.

When people mumble, whisper, musics too loud

14. When somebody gets stabbed or shot, and they just stand there and bleed instead of retaliating. I mean if I was facing down my arch nemesis I would sure as hell try to take him with me.

15. The Wilhelm scream.

I don't know if the directors are just paying tribute since it's been a thing in movies forever or what, but it kinda irritates me.

16. Christian Bales batman voice...
    When the gun clip never runs out!!!
    Nicholas cage....
    That is all.

17. Films that try way too hard, ahem, the 80's  :laughing:

18. When I realize I will never do anything that epic.

when the dramatic music is louder than the people talking.

Zombie movies. Seriously why is it so hard to make decent zombie flick? Theres like three good zombie movies and the rest are just awful. More irritating because I love zombies

movies based on books... why can't the director ever read the books first? I can't watch the harry potter movies. 

19. When the explosions are loud enough to make you go death and then during important talking scenes it's super quiet or the background music is too loud.

20. close-up fight scenes that use like 50 fuckin cameras.

take a note from Tony Jaa movies and zoom the fuck out.