Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Firecrackers vs Brownies?

• Please log in to reply

iSpacey

iSpacey

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I have never eaten potent edibles. I have 7 grams of some dank. Wondering which would get me higher. I am leaning more towards the brownies. Any simple recipes for brownies?

Similar Topics: Firecrackers vs Brownies?     x

punk960

punk960

• Registered Upgraded
  • 396 posts
If you are interested I can tell you a simple method which takes no more than 40 minutes. I'll drop a link here and this method is good and affective. Also I also prefer brownies over firecrackers primarily for taste. Firecrackers taste like shit and make the high un-enjoyable. One thing I would add into this recipe is to strain out the bud, a reason why this will work even though it's going in the microwave is because the thc is already merged with the oil and oil is meant to be heated so this recipe is simple and works nice enjoy and post back. http://stonersmanual...-microwave.html

BadKittySmiles

BadKittySmiles

Compassion Support BadKatsCannaPharm.com

• Bronze Member
  • 6,586 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users