Government censoring the internet. Also they can take you without probable cause.

Discussion in 'General' started by PeacefulStoner, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Elo canada! here I come

2. Fuck the government. Shotgun is loaded.

3. If they want to keep people under control, a person with different idea who has access to knowledge and communication is the most dangerous thing there is.

4. Ita officially the end of the world for surfers.

5. if whatcd goes away...
    im gonna be pissed the fuck off.

6. Not too worried about the internet bill. I've got my music, my family, my friends. I don't need to sit on here to be happy about life :) But it is unconstitutional and fucking ridiculous.

NDAA: I dare some homeland security/CIA/FEMA/cop officers to come to my house and try detaining me or my family without probably cause. I've got my 2nd amendment you motherfuckers. I got guns galore in my house and plenty of food to hold up here for awhile.

I'd love to see them try and call me a terrorist.

Anyways, OP thanks for the read been plenty of threads but you can never spread too much awareness.

7. If this shit passes I'm moving to Canada and then I'm gonna get every grasscity member from the us to revolt and get really high ten charge the Whitehorse, I mean we'd all be killed instantly but how bad ass would that be?

8. that national defense act is kind of alarming don't ya think? i hadn't heard anything about it but i'm gonna start researching it. with that, and this internet censorship shit, it's seriously getting to be like V for vendetta, without the hero with the cool mask blowing shit up.

9. Old news, and the White House is vetoing the bill because they know that all hell will break lose.

Quit being paranoid.

10. if the government showed up at my house trying to take me somewhere without any kind of legislation or probable cause...

call the coroner, theres gonna be a lot of slow singin and flower bringin if my burglar alarm starts ringin.

11. whatcha think all the guns is for?
    all purpose war got the rottweilers by the door

12. It's only a matter of time:wave:

13. About time people get fed up with the wanton zionism.

14. That's the thing, no one controls the internet. It isn't a physical fucking place, the only thing they can control are the people who have access to it (internet providers).

15. [quote name='"JesusGotBaked"']
    That's the thing, no one controls the internet. It isn't a physical fucking place, the only thing they can control are the people who have access to it (internet providers).[/QUOTE]

How do we all get connected then. So ur saying google sends its info to satélites and then the provider send it to me ? Is that how it goes.

16. which part of the National defense Authorization Acts did you see this in? That bill is huge, I looked around it but couldn't find. If I read that I'd shit my pants and head to Europe.

17. i wonder what those hacker dudes anonymous think of this
    edit: Peaceful protesters* i would never have the balls to do the shit they do they will go down eventually, even tho id elect them after ron paul than any other candidates after watching a youtbue video onwat there're about omit high

18. #40 PeacefulStoner, Jan 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2012

I thought they exposed Anomymous, and it turned out to be a couple teenagers. You know the speech in one of their videos is exact wording from V for Vendetta lol. But don't get me wrong, I love what they stand for but I didn't think they were forreal