Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

SoCal Puff Stash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Puff Grass, Jan 17, 2012.

1. yeah i mean, you just got to post a lot of shit man, and i always look at your tread just get busy some times, baby mama drama and bullshit like that!

2. Whatup my blades im feelinfuckin high so ima upload pics

Enjoy

Attached Files:

3. Just read through the entire thread and i feel for you wanting replys. This shit is incredible, please keep re upping this thread.

4. [quote name='"MrAmaZiN"']Just read through the entire thread and i feel for you wanting replys. This shit is incredible, please keep re upping this thread.[/quote]

Shit bro, thanks. I appreciate it man.

5. damm sonn! that nug looks like crystals on crystals on top of crystals hahah!:) I've adding oil on my bowls now ripping my face off!

edit: Also THANKS FOR POSTING AGAIN PUFFFFFF! lol

6. also man gansta unison, good song man! really good.

7. [quote name='"Tle"']damm sonn! that nug looks like crystals on crystals on top of crystals hahah!:) I've adding oil on my bowls now ripping my face off!

edit: Also THANKS FOR POSTING AGAIN PUFFFFFF! lol[/quote]

Haha my one main man right here! Thanks bro. Always got appreciation comin at ya for the comment and likes :smoking:

Hell yeah bro, keep blazin that dank and meet me at cloud9!

8. Shit.. U guys want pics? Ill give ya pics

Attached Files:

9. Damn bro I gotta stop lookin at this thread, makes me want to smoke so bad but I'm on probation. Dank ass weed you got and I love that bubbler.

10. haha pleasure yourself with the view of it instead of smoking it...
    haha thats a bad idea ull be cravin' :smoke:

11. That's a sick piece and are you just burning the wax on top of bowls?

12. Thanks bro. Yeah, but I also dab, snake dab, whatever the fuck I want with it really. I bought a 1.5g of some dank ass hash oil a couple days ago still sitting on atleast a G for the weekend. Ill try an get some pics for you guys.

My homie took a video of me hitting a cannonball dab.. should post that up for u guys.

13. post that video man!! also you get your pieces local or online? if online what site? i need some new pieces, need to get on your level and show me that oil my man!!!! and dip in and dabin is tearing me up! love it!:smoke:

edit: also you getting your shit from your boys or dispensaries? lol

14. [quote name='"Tle"']

post that video man!! also you get your pieces local or online? if online what site? i need some new pieces, need to get on your level and show me that oil my man!!!! and dip in and dabin is tearing me up! love it!:smoke:

edit: also you getting your shit from your boys or dispensaries? lol[/QUOTE]

I get my glass from local places, or friends who are glassblowers. No site man, sorry :/
    I feel you bro, just swoop by stone glass works' site and check their shit, they have prime pieces.

What shit? My concentrates or buds?
    I get my buds from a club sometimes, or if my homie is on deck with dank i snag some of that. Usually from the clinic with the wax, but I have multiple homies who produce that shit. I basically know everyone in my area that makes dank wax haha :smoking:

Attached Files:

15. dam man, you just got all the hook ups! and was taking about both, i live in md, got to drive to god dam dc for glass and got to drive an hour and half to get grade A but gotta do what i have to do:smoke:

16. Ah shit thats hurtful as fuck bro.

17. Enjoy

Attached Files:

18. ^^^ any new pieces? still love that bubbler that last piclooks like a ballin night!!!:)