Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

El Toro! The most amazing bong maker

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by harissteeter, Jun 13, 2006.

1. I was browsing around glasspipes.org and I found a bong maker that I am truly in awe over. Behold, El Torro!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am truly speechless at some of the glass that comes out with that title. That bong has some truly sick internal perculation, a crazy slitted diffuser, an amazing ash catcher so many different amazing parts to that bong I don't feel like listing. Here's another bong they've made:

[​IMG]

SICK!

:smoking:

2. Illegal image reference... Can't see the pictures.

3. what are u talking about? lol

and yes those pics are awesome

4. This is what I see. Could someone please host the pictures using imageshack.us or something so I can see them. I really want to check it out.

Attached Files:

5. really? thats nuts that u see that!

lol but i see it and trust me man, there amazing lol

6. It sounds like you're just fucking with me... Oh well.

7. i see the same thing.

ILLIGAL IMAGE REFERENCE. haha

8. I see no pictures. Apparantly someone doesnt like you using their bandwidth

9. Go to http://glasspipes.org and look at El Toro on the right. There's a picture of a guy holding the massive thing.

10. ummmm u guys are nuts!!
    i can see them just fine

the first one is a huge bong

second one is the same thing with a guy holding it with MASSiVE percs

then a close up of its bowl

then a different bong tahts absolutly amazinga s well

i skipped a pic or two but there amazing!

11. Thats a crazy bong man, I liek it

12. shit, that thing has a HUGE diameter.

i would love to rip one of those.

does he sell or is that a place to show off what you make for yourself?

13. That things as cool as a master jedi's light saber.

14. I'm not sure if they sell them. I think those two are master pieces, he does have smaller versions but they are not NEARLY as impressive as this 4+ foot monster. I would love the honor of hitting this bong with some of the finest herb in the world. A retail price for this thing would be incredible due to hours put into this thing.

15. Every time I see a link to GP.org I know I'm about to get lost for a couple of hours...

16. yea, exactly. i check there almost every day and it probably takes at least 30min for me to finish looking around at just whats new.

17. damn, those things must cost a fortune. very nice.

18. isnt it against the rules to post about other bong companies in competition with GC, just wondering

19. im pretty sure its not a company. its just a site with pics. I THINK....