Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just did somethin stupid..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pinchefacio, Jan 16, 2012.

1. that kinda worked ok. So my circle has been a little dry lately and i found a post on CL that had an interesting title....

Now, I usually leave shit like that well alone, but since i was bored and hanging around with no herb i decided to take a look.

Hello [town name]
    Chill Guy here, like to just hang out, always with 420..
    Meet new people all of the time
    If you are new here or not I can help you find things you need in town. Keep [town name] green.

So you have to understand that i'm a curious person, AND i was out of pot about to toke a huge really wet nasty resin ball when i decided to see what the fuck this all was about. Just for the experience if nothing else.

I emailed him and he responded right back. We innuendoed back and forth and came up with a place to meet (a grocery store im very familliar with). I found the guy, we did the deal on the sly in my car, and that was it.

It cost me 50 bucks for an '8th' which weighed 3.0 on my scales. The bud itself is decent and heady with a nice body buzz, but nothing to write home about. Would have been a fine deal if it wasn't short that half gram. He gave me 7 little baggies. Most of em weighed .4 on my scales but 2 of em were right on. The off weight may have been cause he was weighing the bags .5 grams at a time with crappier scales, but thats no excuse cause .5 grams is a little too much to be shorted on a 3.5 gram $50 bag.

I dunno if i'll do it again i felt all nervous before i met the guy, and after the deal was done i felt like a kid that had just broken a rule in school or something. I want to think that dude just had bad scales and was weighing out in a shitty fashion, so i can have a desperation hook up, but i dont think it would be smart for me to mess with him anymore.

Im just stoned and wanted to share my experience with random people.
    I think i'm gonna keep this to myself from my rl friends, lol

2. Least you got hooked up, but definitely never do that again. It's always safer and easier to ask someone in person.

3. Ive been messaging someone in my town who just got busted on CL looking for bud. It was a setup situation so dont think cops aren't looking on CL

4. i kinda feel like a kid that cheated at a game. Its interesting to know its possible to do though. I think i'll put this one in the draw column and leave it alone.

5. That is a shitty way to get hooked up, atleast you got hooked up, but you could have put alot on the line, take involuntary t-breaks before trying that again.

6. You're a fucking idiot, If it really was the cops they wouldn't be selling him weed and they would have busted him on the spot, get out of here kid.

7. first off, your a fucking idiot to even try bud on CL... Second, you should think realistically ahead of time because if your desperate enough for weed to go on craigslst and look for it you should think ahead you will be ripped off...DERP DERP :hello:

8. Dudes gonna get busted...can't believe you even did something like that your putting yourself in a lotta danger here.

9. aight well...don't do that again.