This girl wanted to rent a hotel with me

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by leddleleedlelee, Jan 16, 2012.

1. #41 SirenWasHere, Jan 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2012
    Oh man.

First of all, it can be just as hard for us to bed a guy as it is for guys to bed a woman. It's a thing called standards. Anything you know, good, is worth some effort.

Secondly bootycalls are not "sluttish" for either sex; in moderation. If I'm not dating someone, I still like to cum. So I have (one or two) friend(s) for bootycalls. Now if I was fucking any and everything that moved, you would have a valid point.

There is no "red flag". With that logic, guys are just as guilty and sluttish.

Why can't we just shut up and fuck? Why the drama?

2. [​IMG]

Shoudlve hit it and dipped!
    But you may be happy you didnt, she just seems like mad drama. Plus she sorta sounds like the town bicycle! Your up next.

Just wondering, would you classify this chick as a hood rat?

3. 32

Yes, you are analyzing me; you think I'm some hurt sob story with trust issues.. lol Sorry but I look for signs of maturity and immaturity in a potential relationship and I consider giving it up easy to some non-significant person as a sign of immaturity. You call it judging, I call it going by her track record; a person's character is directly correlated to the choices they make, and I let that slide when I wasn't looking for a wife but not anymore. We're both right in our respects, different age groups view the value of sex differently. I mean even girls this age have flipped out if I asked them if they have booty calls? "I'M NOT THAT KIND OF WOMAN!"

Yes guys can also be immature, shocker; I know!

4. As far as I remember from the OP, cause I'm too lit to go back....this chick is not doing anything dishonest. She's operating a little bit, but she's not playing with anyone's emotions, I dont think....as far as I know.

This is different from a guy who says he's in love with a girl to bang her, or a girl who says she's not in a relationship, and then you hook up, and it gets really intense and emotional, and you find out that she is in a relationship, and you're just her play thing. See what's interesting about that, she was lying to me, and I was lying to her. But there was crazy fuckin passion involved, but anywho......

This chick isn't a slut. I dont think the OP coulda hit it. The hotel was a place she could smoke with a friend, after banging the friend's friend.

5. #45 JuicyGoose, Jan 20, 2012
    I do respect my body and I enjoy casual sex on occasion. Sex is fun, and that itself is enough reason to enjoy it. Just because i have sex doesn't mean I don't respect myself. Now, if i were out there having unprotected sex with every guy i met so i had some feeling of self worth, then yes, that's a bit trashy, but i do it because i am comfortable with my sexuality and who i am. Forgive me for being happy with who i am.

I believe there is a big difference between being a "slut" and liking sex. It's all about how you carry and present yourself, not about the number of partners you've had.

For you to say, "I've never been hurt" it's either bullshit or you really haven't had much experience with relationships. In either case....

I have so many questions answered, thank you. :wave:

And you're "analyzing" a girl you don't even know based on the fact that she wants to have sex with the OP. You guys realize that girls can exhibit self control... right? Like, I can be horny as fuck, go hang out with a guy AND not bone him. You're just assuming that she did because you expect every girl with a libido to fall victim to it and forgive me for thinking that's a little ridiculous.

6. [quote name='"GirlyS"']I do respect my body and I enjoy casual sex on occasion. Sex is fun, and that itself is enough reason to enjoy it. Just because i have sex doesn't mean I don't respect myself. Now, if i were out there having unprotected sex with every guy i met so i had some feeling of self worth, then yes, that's a bit trashy, but i do it because i am comfortable with my sexuality and who i am. Forgive me for being happy with who i am.

I believe there is a big difference between being a "slut" and liking sex. It's all about how you carry and present yourself, not about the number of partners you've had.

For you to say, "I've never been hurt" it's either bullshit or you really haven't had much experience with relationships. In either case....

I have so many questions answered, thank you. :wave:

And you're "analyzing" a girl you don't even know based on the fact that she wants to have sex with the OP. You guys realize that girls can exhibit self control... right? Like, I can be horny as fuck, go hang out with a guy AND not bone him. You're just assuming that she did because you expect every girl with a libido to fall victim to it and forgive me for thinking that's a little ridiculous.[/quote]

yeah, being a slut =/= being happy with who you are. what kind of bullshit is that? and being a slut =/= liking sex; that doesn't justify it. theres a difference between liking something and doing it with multiple people when morals tell us to only do it with our spouses. reality: guys know you're loose and easy to get with, and they therefore bone you. none of them give a shit about you and if you got pregnant they'd be gone in a second. your radical feminism only demeans women as sexual objects

7. #47 JuicyGoose, Jan 20, 2012

I'm pretty sure I'm not easy to get with, but when i feel sexually attracted to a guy, I'm single and have no plans to be with anyone else, I can do what I want. And are you saying i need to wait until i get married, otherwise I'm a slut? Get the fuck outta here, that makes like almost every chick on here a slut. I never said I jump from partner to partner. I've had one night stands and I've had fuck buddies, but if you've ever read anything I've ever written before (I doubt you did) you'd know that I don't go hopping into the sack with every guy i meet. I have standards.

Buuuut, none of you seemed to catch that the OP blew off this girl for a booty call with another girl. Does that not make his behavior trashy?

Oh, no it doesn't because he's not a girl. That's fucking bullshit. (No offense, OP, you keep doing what you do, if it makes you happy)

And I'm not a feminist. I'm pretty sure I just don't need to depend on a dude for my happiness and isn't that what every girl aims for. At least the mentally stable ones?

I'm not a whore, I know I'm not and everyone who matters knows I'm not. Just because i don't wait around for a dude to sweep me off my feet doesn't mean I have no morals. I have alot of morals, i just don't see how sex can be morally wrong if it's between to consenting adults.

It doesn't matter, I'm done with this bullshit. Because I'll just get insulted more and you guys will keep coming up with arguments that really don't mean anything to me.

You guys need to hop off your fucking high horses. Stop reading my posts the way you want. I never said it was a good thing to go fucking everyone you meet, just that you can't judge someone because they want to have sex. FUUUUCK

8. That's fine, it's your body but when I look at a girls past sexual history and she's slept with guys outside of relationships regularly it tells me getting into her pants isn't hard (because I wont have to commit) and that she doesn't value giving her body up. Plain and simple, that's the reality; rationalize it however you want but that's the truth and guys are going to know that and try for an easy lay. I think a woman should value her one and only body and not justify it with "A guy does it so why can't I?" I'm not saying wait for marriage, but make him commit to a relationship at least. Carpe diem is irresponsible, always has been always will be.

I've been in a ton of relationships between now and when I was 14; all kinds with all kinds of women and girls. I've been surrounded by ladies men since the day I was born (men in my family and my friends) and I don't mean to brag but pulling a woman I desire is easy for me; always has been. I've got a lot of experience under my belt trust me. I've had relationships end badly that made me feel down for a month or so but I'm no pussy crybaby and I move on to the next one like a fucking balls to the wall man, man. Friends and girlfriends come and go, such is life!

She didn't just go hang out with him, she went and stayed the night with him. So there's a level of comfortability going on between them that cant be ignored, that's sketchy as fuck and it's clear she's down for "casual sex" like a lot of girls her age.

9. *UPDATE*

Good news: i just fucked her in my bedroom 2 hours ago
    Bad news : I sorta BLEW IT!!

Today i was havin a bad day at work, so i just took off early and hung out with the same 2 people. We smoked:smoke: and took a long space cruise. We stopped at a Walmart in a town outside our valley, and she bought a bunch of munchies and a pack of condoms. (I picked the condoms) When we get back in town, we drop my homie off at his house. She just strait up asked "so are you single or whats up?" :confused:this conversation lead to a text that said "have you ever done it in a car? i know a spot in the canyon." So i just said lets go to my house. We go to my house and when we get in the bed we just start making out. She handed me a condom and told me to put it on, My dick was not hard and the condom made it worse. So she got on top and HOLY SHIT can she ride a dick!! I still didnt get fully hard so thats why i thought it ended bad because she asked if i came yet because she already came. I called bullshit right there!! I told her sorry i wasnt too good and she dont me "its ok im not trippin about it". So after i took her to that dudes house and she stayed there tonight. She wants to wake and bake with me in the morning and probably hang out later.

So damn! We are not really officially hooked up yet, but she said she liked me. So ima see what happens later;).

10. And you're okay with her fucking both you and your friend? Why do you think she stayed the night at the other guys house?

11. #51 FormerPothead, Jan 20, 2012
    It's such a waste of breath to try to defend yourself against bitter women haters.I've seen you do it a few times on this forum. Save that energy for the bedroom and keep on trucking :hello: It's almost as if they don't enjoy pussy or something.

12. I just don't understand people.

Honestly, i was only like that because i was having a terrible few days, but i meant every word.

And the more i read from guys on this forum the more I'm scared for our society. :p Not all of them though, there are alot of amazing people on here.

13. You would take a new phone over sex?

What is the matter with you?

14. I could say the same thing about a lot of women...

But then again I can see your point.

Edit: my bad for the double post. iPhone ftl.

15. Idk man she sounded like she wants a relationship. I know they are both very close and the guy already has a girlfriend. This morning when i went to wake and bake with them, i saw them both in the same bed. So i guess i can share and just have another friend with benefits but if we get into a relationship im gonna tell her whats up.

16. She's not relationship material pal, keep her at arms length with the label FWB