This girl wanted to rent a hotel with me

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by leddleleedlelee, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Ok so i known this gurl for about a year. We didnt start to hang out more till the begining of December. We smoked weed a bunch of times and we got drunk once last month, i almost fucked her because she was really wasted and pulled me in a room. Her mom caught us and her cousin told me not to do anything with her that night because her mom would trip hard if she caught us. So i didnt see or hear from her until last week, we smoked at one of my friends house for a while then she went with her friends and i just went home. Then the next day on Friday we smoked again and chilled for the day, and she wanted to go to the movies with me, but i had a promised booty call that night. So Saturday she blew up my phone and wanted to smoke and kick it, but i also had plans again that night (the same booty call). So Sunday i call her and she wanted me to pick her up to smoke. So we smoke and space cruise last night, then went to see a movie (The devil inside) she sat a seat away from me idk why. So after the movie we pick up one of my male friends to finish the weed, in the middle of our space cruise she texted me "im down to rent a hotel right now :)" i think she did not want our friend to hear or know. We stopped at a gas station for fuel, and she starts to clean my windows on my car. Then i drop our friend off. Then she asks "did you get my text?" im like yeah. I really wanted to ask WHY? But i thought it would make me sound stupid and make it a little awkward. So we both agreed that night wasnt a good night, Because im saving for my new phone this weekend. So we went to Burger King to munch. She told me to drop her off at the house of the dude we just smoked out. So i really hope he didnt hit it. I really like this girl she seems to be on my level. So what do you people think? What should my next move be?

2. Uhh put it in her butt? The plan seems clear, padawon. Go forth and get some poon.

Thats weird she didnt even sit by you in the movie...I woulda be like wtf. And your friend was probably balls deep.

3. She totally hit that.

4. :eek:

You fuckin blew it! good going...

Your response should have been, "why waste money on a hotel?... I have a car right here".

5. LOL that girl is totally fucking your friend ... probably right now, still. she sounds like a super skank. how old are you? gotta be 18....

you smoked that guy out and handed him your girl hand delivered ready to go.. LOL you are a good friend..

6. he hit it

she text both of you seeing who was game, actually hoping you two would get a hotel together and give her some DP :eek:

but since she wasnt getting DP and he at least texted her back "ok" (which i dont blame him for doing so) they made plans via text while you were at BK munching (thats who she was texting the whole time)... so next time just pull the car over and knock one out, if you dont someone will

7. lol he obv hit it. she sound like the type to get around tho naw mean

8. if a girl wants you to have a private place, with a bed, ... how is that not obvious? go hit that.

go with the text, "so when are you gonna let me hit that?"

9. dam she used both yall lol and got you to hand deliever her to the dude you smoked out after you fed her aswell lol

10. obvious slut is obvious

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5RtlpXsl8k]YOU BLEW IT!!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

12. Highfive your friend next time you see him because you totally hooked him up.

13. #13 leddleleedlelee, Jan 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2012
    DAMN!! I guess i blew it!
    We hung out again today and i found out she is a lesbian. Me the same dude from last night, the girl and another female smoked and kicked it. We went to a friends house after and she was in the room with the female the whole time. Me and the homie just watched a movie. I asked if we were gonna keep smokin? He said "the lights are off and to leave them to fuck"

So i guess need to use my mind next time, get a bottle and a place to hang out.

Im not positive if she fucked my friend tho.

I turn 20 in March and she turns 18 in Feb BTW

14. My first post but been lurking on here a while so here goes. Yeah ya blew it, she may be lez, she may be bi and fucked or messed around with your friend. I from the info at hand would guess number 2, she may be saying she's a lez cause you blew her off and shes found not only a good time in bed with her gal pal but your buddy too.

15. Fuck that shit! I know shes bi not just lez. Im gonna tap that shit this weekend!!!:devious:

16. Yeah....pretty much this, although I didn'tr ead the rest of the thread, maybe there's an update where you banged her, but you pretty much handed her to your friend and put a bow around her vag.

Maybe she'd hang out with you at the hotel, but more so you could smoke her out, and she could have a place to stay after she fucked your friend. Live and learn my friend.

17. Super skank because she wanted to fuck? How does that work out?

I think everyone is doing a little too much assuming in this bitch.

Even the OP assumes she's a lesbian because she enjoys lady pleasures. Fuck that, i enjoy lady pleasures, but my boyfriend can tell you how much i like dick too.

Then, she's gotta be a slut because she likes to fuck, but OP JUST got done fucking some other bitch before they hung. Does his behavior not sound "slutty"? No offense, OP, booty calls are A okay in my book.

And everyone assumes she must be fucking his friend because she hung out, but i just went on a bro date with my dude friend to watch contraband and we didn't fuck... didn't even come close. I don't even recall a hug.

Now, I'm not saying she didn't fuck this guy or that she isn't a slut... I just think ya'll need to stop making judgements and go appreciate some pussy yourself.

18. GirlyS speaks da truf. If more guys made it their mission to remove "slut" from their vocabulary,more dicks would be getting wet as a result.

19. I'm not calling the girl a slut by any means, doesn't mean she didn't mess around with his friend though. Nothing wrong with that.

20. I'm still going with the idea that she played you. But calling her a slut is just plain retarded.