Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Could I use my keurig to make thc tea?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Nard, Jan 16, 2012.

1. I have the "my k-cup" attachment which allows you to put your own ground coffee in and brew it like a normal k-cup. what I want to know is, if I grind up some nugs in a coffee grinder, then put them in the keurig will it brew it as a tea? would it be a waste of leaves or would the tea actually be dosed?

2. Tell us how it goes

3. I heard people did something similar to that when trying catnip, so yeah i think it should work.

4. You really need to simmer it a bit longer with some fats (whole milk, cream) to get the full effect....

5. maybe it'd do better as a coffee creamer...

6. First world problems....

7. There is still a "First world":confused: If OP is in India, you may purchase cannabis that has been made into a paste for preparing Bhang, the traditional drink.

[​IMG]

8. the keurig makes it a first world problem lol
    it's a $160 coffee maker that only makes a cup at a time, using expensive individually sealed little plastic cups of coffee grounds.

[​IMG]

9. [quote name='"ihugtrees"']

the keurig makes it a first world problem lol
    it's a $160 coffee maker that only makes a cup at a time, using expensive individually sealed little plastic cups of coffee grounds.

[/quote]

And it's awesome.

10. :eek:

I prefer roasting my coffee in a shovel over a campfire, pounding it with a rock and boiling it with an egg (best coffee I ever had)

11. i'd try it

wait you didnt boil the egg in the shovel though right?

12. they have these at my gas station

yknow like to buy cups of coffee from

13. In the coffee pot. Coffee and snack at once.:) Out in the Sonoran Desert