Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you could choose ONE celebrity to smoke with who would it be with and why?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Andyroo661, Jan 15, 2012.

1. #41 skateandsmoke, Jan 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2012
    You sounded like one in this post.
    By the way I'm not saying you are an asshole, you just sounded like one in this post.

2. Wiz Khalifa or Snoop Dogg since there really good at smoking and they got dank ass bud.

3. The Beatles. I know that's 4 people, but whatever. Or Gandhi.

4. Right now I would say Seth Rogen because he looks like a kool dude

5. No offense bro, but if I had that kind of money, I'd be spending 25k on weed too. Shit, why not? Do you see the bags of weed they have in videos on Wiz Khalifa's YouTube? They straight up have pound bags...

As for the question asked, Christopher Walken. Having a discussion with him while I'm high would just be a mind blowing experience.

6. Didn't even consider him, definitely a fantastic choice.

7. Just to clear it up, Wiz spends 10k on bud a month, not 25k. And I'd smoke with the one and only dogg. Cause no one can outsmoke snoop. :D

8. probly mac miller but only if we could do it in a studio

either that or john mayer

but prefer mac cause he's my age

9. Yeah man wiz for sure he spends so much money on weed a month that.... Holy shit I just think that's so fucking cool! :rolleyes:

^ that should not be a reason for wanting to have a sesh with someone. Because they buy a lot of weed... If he really smoked that much how would your sesh be?? Probably not very fun since he would be passed out or not even speaking real words...

To answer the question. If I could smoke a blunt with anyone it might have to be Mac motha fuckin Dre

10. Genghis Khan.

11. No you definitely were being an asshole with that post. You said nothing but negative things toward his opinion.

I would like to smoke with Obama. I don't know why, I don't even like Obama.

12. No, but why would he lie? To seem cool? kmsl

13. This guy!!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWv8Vu5Qbc]Marijuana Man has a Skunk in the House - YouTube[/ame]

But I'd really like to bring Bob Marley back from the dead and have a big smoking circle with him and his sons, The homies in rebelution and Soja.

14. Ricky from trailer park boys

15. Jim Morrison & Mikael Akerfeldt

16. [quote name='"SMuRF 30"']

No, but why would he lie? To seem cool? kmsl[/quote]

Yeah a guy who lives his life for ego.... Your right he wouldn't lie to seem cool...

17. #58 SMuRF 30, Jan 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012
    A guy with tons of money and videos of trash bags full of weed...

Yeah, that's not worth about 10k...

18. I'd love to smoke with Willie too, I've always heard that his herb was top shelf. ;)

19. Let the man have his fantasy... I would wanna smoke with wiz too... because he's a fucking boss. No i'm not on his nuts, i just appreciate the way the man lives his life. Seriously, if you could live like him, would you not?

For me it would be either wiz or Seth Rogen.