Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you could choose ONE celebrity to smoke with who would it be with and why?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Andyroo661, Jan 15, 2012.

1. there might already be a thread about this but i'll start this off anyway
    i would wanna smoke with kid cudi for sure! his music deep but he also has good smoking songs... best would be marijuana on his second man on the moon album :smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. Didn't Cudi stop smoking?

I'd wanna smoke with James Franco. Could have a philosophical discussion or just chill and crack jokes

3. Daniel Tosh. Nuff nuff jigglypuff.

4. #4 SMuRF 30, Jan 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012
    Wiz Khalifa because he has $10,000 worth of weed a month...

That's a lot...

Or Tommy Chong

5. Why would you choose someone as stupid as kid cudi?

Why not expand your mind with a genius mind like albert einstein or Alexander the Great?

Kid cudi pfffft gtfo here with that shit. Yes they arent alive but this is a fantasy question isnt it lol.

6. That number is different everytime I hear about it. BS.

7. [​IMG]

LETS GET WEIRD! LETS GET WEIRD!

Oh, I'm sorry, thought we were chanting "lets get weird."

8. #8 SMuRF 30, Jan 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012
    No there's a video of them interviewing him and he says he spends about 10k a month on weed so the source is WK himself...

9. #9 Hello there!, Jan 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2012
    Dave Matthews. I love his music, we share a lot of life views, and he just seems like an all-around cool person.

10. i want to smoke with david bowie

11. Oh man that makes it absolutely 200% true right?!

12. i would LOVE to smoke with cudi also:)

13. Willie Nelson. BAM

14. Marc Emery the day he gets released..

15. Charles Manson.

16. Man, why are you being such an asshole? I would pick Kid Cudi too(if he still smoked). Its cool that you wouldn't pick Cudi but why did you have to come here and say other peoples opinions are stupid?

17. Fuk kid cudi..... And probably George Washington I know he was blown when he chopped that tree down by accident.

18. yes cudi did,he quit smoking a while back and mine would have to be
    dead: bob marley why? hes smart as fuck....
    alive: ron paul why? hes even smarter
    :smoke:

19. #20 CyclicDreams, Jan 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2012
    Willie Nelson
    [​IMG]