how often do you cut your hair?

Discussion in 'General' started by dezz, Jan 14, 2012.

1. 1-2 a month, I'll usually just get a 1 for a fade but there are timez where I'll just let it grow up for a few monthz

2. I remember when I had long hair, and I had to cut it to the awkward middle length because of court too.

But since my girlfriends' a cosmetology major, which means free cuts. :wave:

3. Whenever I force to drag myself out to get it cut. Probably 3-4 times a year.

4. once a year or something

5. my hair used to be long as fuck bro i miss it lol look at this shit
    [​IMG]

6. maybe twice a year

7. Every 4-6 weeks id guesstimate.

I don't have a set system I just look in the mirror one day like damn I should probably cut that

8. I usually go ever month to two months, but it's winter now and the last time I went was October.

9. Once every 2 months, unless i want it short then I go once a month

10. Twice a year...my hair doesn't grow anywhere near as fast as it used to, and besides, a lot of guys my age don't have any hair left!

11. Like once every six months.
    Last time I paid like....think I paid like $60(when I live in nyc I used to pay more then double that)
    You know what's lame.
    They charge you more when your hair is long . Like mines past my shoulders so they add a long hair charge. Lame.

12. Few years ago they had to shave part of my head to staple it shut so I cut the rest off when I got home.. Forget last time before that though..

13. once every 2-3 months

14. [quote name='"dezz"']Just got a fresh hair cut! I get around 2 cuts a month. Each cut 15, so $30 a month; so $360 a month.

What about you blades how often and do you pay for them?[/quote]

I get it cut about 2 times a month too.But I do it myself. Once you learn to do the edge up it's pretty easy.

15. My dad cuts my hair about every two weeks and is in the process of teaching me. One of the perks of still living at home

16. Pretty much once a week, gotta stay fresh faded and edged up sharp.

17. The last time I had my hair cut was 2001.

18. I buzz my head with a #2 clipper approximately every two to four weeks. Sometimes I'll let it go for a while if I feel especially wild.

19. been close to two...shit might be starting to get that time...

20. I pretty much just let my hair grow until it becomes way to tangly and unmanageable, then I just buzz it all off