Pramiracetam Experiences

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Bluntasaur, Jan 13, 2012.

1. I've had a passing interest in nootropics for some time and have been hearing more and more about Pramiracetam lately. I've only gotten a subtle effect from Piracetam and am interested in trying a more potent derivative of it.

Has anyone had experience with Pramiracetam? Should I give it a try or go with Ani or Oxiracetam instead?

2. Can you explain more what it is and what nootropics are used for? I've heard joe rogan talk about them.

3. Of course, nootropics are "smart drugs" or drugs and supplements which are said to improve at least one aspect of cognition such as memory, ability to focus, or verbal fluency.

To be classified as nootropic the drug must also be neuroprotective or very non-toxic. This means that while drugs such as adderall or ritalin could definitely be said to be cognitive enhancers they wouldn't be accepted as true nootropics.

Pramiracetam is a supposedly more potent derivative of the "classic nootropic" Piracetam. Aniracetam and Oxiracetam are two other derivatives which are also said to be more potent.

What Are Nootropics.com is a good source of info about the science behind nootropics, but I'm also looking for some personal experiences from people who have tried Pramiracetam and / or other Piracetam derivatives before I give one a try.

4. I'd like to hear some experiences too. Sounds interesting and cool but Idk. After seeing Limitless (maybe inspired by nootropics) I'd just be skeptical that this could cause your brain to burnout and age prematurely or something.

5. What's the difference between that and piracetam? I've noticed very noticeable effects with piracetam, especially when using piracetam a few hours before consuming mind altering substances.

6. How long have you been on it dario? What specifically have you noticed that's changed? No side effects?

Where do nootropics come from? Are they synthetic?

7. #7 s7exiled, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
    I wouldn't go for pramiracetam at all, I've heard it makes peoples tongue feel like needles. If you don't mind the fat-solubility/stimulating effects of aniracetam you should get that instead.

If you're looking for something SUPER potent, get noopept (1000x more potent than piracetam).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noopept

Also to the guy who asked if they're synthetic, yes they are, but the term 'nootropic' was coined to basically describe something that has cognitive enhancing properties AND has a very good safety profile.

If you want something natural, you can get bacopa

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacopa_monnieri

8. Just looked at the site OP posted earlier. Gingko biloba, bacopa and lion's mane are all natural nootropics. I'm going to see if my local health food store has them, especially the lions mane sounds great.

9. #9 Bluntasaur, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
    That's interesting, Noopept was the first thing I was considering, but I was told that unlike the other 'racetams a tolerance to it built fairly quickly, and I've been told it has more side effects than the other racetams.

Aniracetam seems pretty interesting too, a stimulant effect would be welcome.. it's also much cheaper than Pramiracetam so I think I may give it a try first.

10. #10 dariolovesdeb, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2012
    A few months. If I take it and go on with my day, I notice psychedelic type effects, such as having access to a higher level of subconsciousness. I don't know if yall know anything about how psychedelics act (from pot to mdma (ecstasy), dmt, lsd, and shrooms), but when they trigger the release of DMT, your subconsciousness starts to pour out; the same way as before you die and you see your life flash before your eyes. Well pot and mdma isn't as strong as a psychedelic as lsd and shrooms so you don't really feel that effect as if you just dropped some acid or ate some shrooms. But you really get to look back at your life and life in general; what makes you, you. With piracetam, I've noticed this effect, however, a big however at that, it's much more controlled. With psychedelics yeah you gain this power, but the more potent the psychedelic or the more dmt that is released, the more it inhibits my math reasoning skills. With piracetam not only do I have access to all this stored information, but it doesn't effect my reasoning at all. I can actually do math better on it. It's sort of like consuming a psychedelic, but being in control of how much subconsciousness you can access to. Whereas where you drop some acid, it's a forceful trip into your subconsciousness.

And bringing up synthetic and lsd... lsd is synthetic, yet is less toxic than vitamin-C. So it being synthetic doesn't correlate to anything. Sometimes synthetic substances can be safer than their natural counterpart (if there is a natural counterpart to piracetam).

But I also noticed that piracetam makes breathing a lot more efficient. Breathing just feels better. Not only did I never dance as intense like that, but I also barely broke a sweat at only one point during the whole nine hour day of dancing. And my previous requirements for dancing such long were four-five water bottles in that duration, but this time one water bottle lasted me the whole time.

Do you yall have experience with those other nootropics yall mentioned compared to piracetam?

11. I took piracetam (not pramiracetam) for a month. Effects were noticible but subtle. Not significant enough for me to continue with.

12. I take Alpha Brain daily, and I have a bottle of Noopept and a bottle of Aniracetam in my mailbox right now.

Ive been taking Alpha Brain every day (sometimes twice) for about 4 months. I love everything about it. I'm not typically much for a morning person, so when I wake up I pop one of those and hop in the shower. When I step out of the shower, I'm a different person. One that is "ready"

With that being said, I went through a bottle of Aniracetam already. I always took it with my Alpha Brain, so I don't really know what it feels like alone..
    I guess you would say I felt more driven, memory recall was a little faster. I'll have to pay more attention on this next bottle.

As for the Noopept, I will experience tomorrow. Being 1000x stronger, I imagine I'll be getting a lot done, so maybe I'll remember this thread and let you all know how it goes.

13. I've dabbled in nootropics and I really didn't like any of them but piracetam. I used it as a study aid and IDK if it really worked or if it was placebo...but I felt more focused and alert.

I've heard good things about Noopept too, but I don't take it. 

14. Well I picked up my shipment, and here is my current collection of nootropics:
    1377015253961.jpg

At 7:50am I took 1 alpha brain
    At 11:50am I took 10mg noopept, and 500mg choline (for the noopept)
    Ate at 12:00 (KFC famous bowl)

I work in sales out of my truck, so I'm a self driven worker. I'll see how the day goes and report back.

15. How did it go!??? Been waiting years...

16. I am not positive...but I suspect this is something we can't discuss anymore.

17. I just finished my supply of pramiracetam! I love this stuff. The company also accidentally sent me extra :)
    I'm actually giving away this bottle if you guys are interested. Check out the YouTube video I made explaining it...

Cheers,

18. Shut this shit down mods...

These drugs are why 76 people die a day from accidental overdoses. Fuck Big Pharma and their pills designed to appropriate typical and a-typical psychosis with a judgment call like, "You sound like you have a problem. Try this untested pill like a test dummy and if you don't die from it take more!"

I have beef with pill makers/producers/distributors so fuck this thread.

19. :rolleyes: