Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pure Power Plant, Mango Kush Pickup(pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by travis975, Jan 13, 2012.

1. #1 travis975, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
    So the mango has these awesome colored hairs and lots of crystal trichs with an awesome citrusy mango smell and taste.
    The ppp has these great big nugs that are covered in trichs and has lots of nice amber hairs.
    Which do u prefer?Pickin up more tomo/:smoke:

Edit, the small nugs in the first pic are Ak-48, didnt crop the picture well, was baked.

Attached Files:

2. mangooo mangooo we comin from an angleeee angleeeee

wit da fawtay shawtay!

3. Im gettin a zip of either or tomo, ne opinions?

4. I NEED some of that!!

5. Do it, that strain looks PRIMO

6. mos def go with the one in the 3rd and 4th pic. the first 2 pics look like it was either harvested prematurely or it jus wont give a very stoney smoke. by looks i mean the hairs are shooting out of the bud, if the plant had been let go til full maturity the hairs should be kinda crawling back into the bud ro whatever u call it, nto crawling but if ur a relatively intelligent fellow ul undrstand what im saying.

7. mango is great tasting! lovely pictures btw

8. The nugs in the last two pics are beautiful, go with that one.

9. loookin good. i like the way it forms

10. #10 root2vest, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
    cut your fingernails dirtbag

Name-Calling/Disrespect is against the forum rules; Review Them and avoid future problems. - Liquidtruth

11. Well for one before you make assumptions pal, i wasn't even holding the nug. I had my hands on my cam, while my friend held the nug for me. and ne ways u need to chill dude, is it directly effecting your life. i mean cmon
    a lesson i always have gone by is if u aint got nothin good to say, stfu.

12. To the comments on the mango, it maybe could have used a week more before harvest. But it is still some very nice dank with a great smell, and a taste that is hard to rival. You get a nice citrusy hit on the inhale and when you exhale you get the full on mango aftertaste.