I want a tattoo on my ass...

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Ayron, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Fuckin LMAOOOO

Someone please rep this man for me .

I Cant on my phone :(

2. The dude, you is sure, what you really want it? It is very sick. My acquaintance did a tattoo on a butt, and it were not the most pleasant feelings.

3. I used to know a chick who had a cupcake tattooed on her ass lol

4. Make sure you stay outta prison with that or else Big Bubba will be in cell block D screaming "Bender over!!" and you will become his bitch.

• Like Like x 1
  5. #27 mercinariesgtr, Nov 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2015
    I have a tattoo on my ass and it wasnt that bad, that being said it was just as bad as when my chest piece went onto the collar bone or my rib piece. I have 5 tatts and they were all painful but at the same time none of them unbearable, for reference i have chest, my whole side, ass, and my right foot has a "sock" aka the whole things inked. When I got it I had to sit in class afterwards and it wasnt too bad, i just favored the other cheek. My buddy who got it done at the same time said he was glad that I went first because he thought it really sucked when it was his turn and hes got a rib piece, back, and foot. In case ya'll were wondering hes a real good friend of mine(no homo) and he had my initials on his butt with my fav color in the first letter and i have his initials+color. It was my first tatt and i got it 4 years ago when i was 20 and i dont even think about it now, sometimes girls ask and i have a few diff stories i tell about it.

6. Wow
    Go ahead, do it.
    Just please don't send us a picture[​IMG]

7. Nothing wrong with it I was gonna get a tattoo of my friends names on our arses drunk thank fuck we didn't

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Lol go for it. Ass tattoos do hurt a little...but not horrible. Kinda depends on exactly where it is placed i think the sciatic nerve runs through your ass.

9. Make a bee with stinger:huh:

10. so.. one could say you guys are... butt buddies
    :wave:

11. not only could one say that, ive said it. I still think its funny, hes stil my buddy. it worked for me , YMMV.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I think the upper arm is attractive for guys. but, for someting different, try the *** tattoo hehe. But, I wouldnt reccomend on the face, because you have this tattoo lifetime and i think that tattoos on the face are not necessary. Good luck