Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In the process of detoxing...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Serapsis, Jan 12, 2012.

1. #1 Serapsis, Jan 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2012
    So yeah, as the title says...

Last time I smoked was a couple days after the new years. Prior to that i was smoking a gram a week. then i smoked some resin on the 7th (just some dust, not the goey resin). I have to piss clean here in 1-2 weeks to get this job im after. I've been drinking alot of cranberry juice, water, gatorade, and also taking some vitamin supplements (milk thistle, cranberry concentrate, and niacin) and a Super-B complex. Should i be good within a week or two pissing clean? I bought a home UA kit from walmart im going to use a day or two before the official test just to make sure, if i fail somehow im going to get a detox drink. I really want this job, its going to get me into shape and i'll be making around a grand a week. Sorry if i sound worried, i just REALLY want this job, im sick of the one i currently have and ill be making 10x as much with this new job just with one weeks work.

Thanks for any advice blades, I appreciate it
    Namaste.

shit, lol... just seen this thread
    http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/619280-answer-drug-test-questions.html

I dont frequent the smoking and usage forums much.

2. http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/184246-how-pass-drug-test-guarentee-no-bull.html
    I like this guy's method. Solid process but, it just depends on your personal body chemistry. His process takes 2 weeks so I would continue taking the supplements and follow this method. Do that and you should be golden me thinks.

Edit: If you're that worried about it, buy a fake piss kit. If you have the money, it's the only way to be absolutely sure....

3. smoking a gram a week? you should piss clean in 7-14 days thats not very much at all

4. you should be good man. my sister smoked an eighth two days before her piss test. Got one of those detoxes, and she passed just fine. just make sure u follow the directions exactly step by step cus if u drink too much it will be dilluted. best of luck my man!