• 3 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Banned

• nushaganazad
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 12:01 AM

there is the erowid page on this

but i saw somewhere, where motion sickness tablets can be used to hallucinate, i have 13 of these 12.5 pills and i dont know exactly what this stuff is, and im prolly just gonna throw it away, unless anyone knows anything about them and how they can be abused. thanks.
Replies (3)

Similar Topics: Meclizine?     x

• Ganja Connoisseur

• Litew8stoner
  • Old School
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 12:19 AM

Those kind of drugs are deliriants. A friend of mine told me he did that shit and had a half hour conversation on his phone (when it was in his room and he was in his living room) and it never happened. And it will make you see and hear things that arent there.

Throw them away.

• ras hempire
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 100 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 02:37 AM

meclizine dont do shit, its the stuff in dramamine that fucks you up, i took 20 once and saw these little fuzz creatures crawling around, and i could see like static electricty. when you try to sleep you have these extremely realistic dreams, but your still awake, the hangover is the worst thing, you're all shakey, and you have to strain to talk, like your brain doesnt want to, but some people get really fucked up and trip out and see colors, and some see people that arent their, worth a shot i'd say.

• Spread Green Love

• HerbsINtheBurbs
  • Old School
  • 4,137 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 02:55 AM

look at erowids experience vault man, its not worth it at all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users