Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Meclizine?

• Please log in to reply

nushaganazad

nushaganazad

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,611 posts
http://www.erowid.or...arms/meclizine/

there is the erowid page on this

but i saw somewhere, where motion sickness tablets can be used to hallucinate, i have 13 of these 12.5 pills and i dont know exactly what this stuff is, and im prolly just gonna throw it away, unless anyone knows anything about them and how they can be abused. thanks.

Similar Topics: Meclizine?     x

Litew8stoner

Litew8stoner

Ganja Connoisseur

• Old School
  • 1,193 posts
Those kind of drugs are deliriants. A friend of mine told me he did that shit and had a half hour conversation on his phone (when it was in his room and he was in his living room) and it never happened. And it will make you see and hear things that arent there.

Throw them away.

ras hempire

ras hempire

• Registered Upgraded
  • 100 posts
meclizine dont do shit, its the stuff in dramamine that fucks you up, i took 20 once and saw these little fuzz creatures crawling around, and i could see like static electricty. when you try to sleep you have these extremely realistic dreams, but your still awake, the hangover is the worst thing, you're all shakey, and you have to strain to talk, like your brain doesnt want to, but some people get really fucked up and trip out and see colors, and some see people that arent their, worth a shot i'd say.

HerbsINtheBurbs

HerbsINtheBurbs

Spread Green Love

• Old School
  • 4,137 posts
look at erowids experience vault man, its not worth it at all.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users