Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blowing over your legal limit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokinthaherb, Jan 12, 2012.

1. [quote name='"PanterAtool"']

Yeah...re read my post..I said if you wake up drunk you will fail, if you wake up sober you won't.[/quote]

O...yeah...plus if you wake up drunk...at least for me...I'm fine in an hour or 2

2. [quote name='"kd0G420"']

Btw please don't think I'm insensitive to the victims. They suffered and are suffering way way more than my family. I lost a brother for a few years. They lost a son and a daughter forever. Its just the media portrayal of my brother made him look like a monster, and that pissed me off.[/quote]

That's sad man, I feel for you and your family and your brother, along with the family of the victims and the victims.

The media sucks and just tries to make everyone look bad, to make themselves look good. FUCK THE MEDIA.

3. [quote name='"kd0G420"']

O...yeah...plus if you wake up drunk...at least for me...I'm fine in an hour or 2[/quote]

Yeah the drunk feeling leaves me within about 1 1/2 also.

4. [quote name='"PanterAtool"']

That's sad man, I feel for you and your family and your brother, along with the family of the victims and the victims.[/quote]

Thanks...one thing I learned from it though is don't trust the media. They will distort facts, and make shit up that isn't confirmed for a good story. I'm such a cynic now, lol

5. I don't "wake up drunk". I wake up a little woozly. Not hung over, not drunk, but not really sober either. I guess it would be referred to more as a hangover than anything else by technicalities though.

I don't think you'll blow over on that. I remember around here there was a big thing about not driving while hung over because it still drastically affected your driving, according to them. But they never warned "Oh, and if you get pulled over you can still get a DUI".. which leads me to believe that you wouldn't blow in such a state since if you would they would have been all over that. It would have been one of their driving points behind their little anti-hungover driving campaign.

6. [quote name='"Mogwai"']I don't "wake up drunk". I wake up a little woozly. Not hung over, not drunk, but not really sober either. I guess it would be referred to more as a hangover than anything else by technicalities though.

I don't think you'll blow over on that. I remember around here there was a big thing about not driving while hung over because it still drastically affected your driving, according to them. But they never warned "Oh, and if you get pulled over you can still get a DUI".. which leads me to believe that you wouldn't blow in such a state since if you would they would have been all over that. It would have been one of their driving points behind their little anti-hungover driving campaign.[/quote]

Usually I wake up hungover and woozy as you said...but once I woke up like 5 or 6 hours after I passed out, and I was still decently drunk.

7. [quote name='"Mogwai"']I don't "wake up drunk". I wake up a little woozly. Not hung over, not drunk, but not really sober either. I guess it would be referred to more as a hangover than anything else by technicalities though.

I don't think you'll blow over on that. I remember around here there was a big thing about not driving while hung over because it still drastically affected your driving, according to them. But they never warned "Oh, and if you get pulled over you can still get a DUI".. which leads me to believe that you wouldn't blow in such a state since if you would they would have been all over that. It would have been one of their driving points behind their little anti-hungover driving campaign.[/quote]

Usually I wake up hungover and woozy as you said...but once I woke up like 5 or 6 hours after I passed out, and I was still decently drunk. But if you drink enough you will wake up buzzed or even drunk.

8. [quote name='"kd0G420"']

Thanks...one thing I learned from it though is don't trust the media. They will distort facts, and make shit up that isn't confirmed for a good story. I'm such a cynic now, lol[/quote]

Yeah it's pretty terrible, like you said, everyone makes mistakes. As long as you learn from them you shouldn't be judged.

9. What about feeling bad for the DEAD people and their families and how the families are probably DESTROYED because some cunt decided to drive a boat hammered?

I am sorry, but your brother deserves every damn second of his sentence, and more. I hope he gets anally destroyed in prison and he gets denied parole. Because of his selfishness someones child is gone. He is a piece of shit. I don't give a damn if he backpacked across earth or scored a perfect score on his SAT, he is a piece of shit. And it's the judges fault? LOL.

Not to mention he left the scene.. god damn. What a joke, he will probably live in a trailer all his life being an alcoholic because nobody will hire that sorry son of a bitch- and that's how it should be.

That got me riled up. Especially you trying to justify how 'good' of a guy is, after he killed a person/people and left the scene.

ON topic:

Yes you can blow over the legal limit even after sleeping, if you drink enough.

10. Yeah i feel bad for everyone in that situation.

11. [quote name='"GBG"']

What about feeling bad for the DEAD people and their families and how the families are probably DESTROYED because some cunt decided to drive a boat hammered?

I am sorry, but your brother deserves every damn second of his sentence, and more. I hope he gets anally destroyed in prison and he gets denied parole. Because of his selfishness someones child is gone. He is a piece of shit. I don't give a damn if he backpacked across earth or scored a perfect score on his SAT, he is a piece of shit. And it's the judges fault? LOL.

Not to mention he left the scene.. god damn. What a joke, he will probably live in a trailer all his life being an alcoholic because nobody will hire that sorry son of a bitch- and that's how it should be.

That got me riled up. Especially you trying to justify how 'good' of a guy is, after he killed a person/people and left the scene.

ON topic:

Yes you can blow over the legal limit even after sleeping, if you drink enough.[/quote]

Shut the fuck up...I'm not defending shit. I'm blaming the judge, because a kid from the county next to us did the same thing AND ACTUALLY LEFT. My brother wwnt to get help. The other kid got 2 years and is already out. My brother gave up drinking for the time being. Quit smoking cigs in jail. Works out. Teaches a College Course to inmates in SPANISH. Is fluent in 3 languages, learned spanish in jail, and has been readmitted to law school, and is taking courses in jail. You don't know shit about what happened that night you fucking piece of shit. Don't talk shit like that when you know nothing.

On the topic of the victims. My brother feels awful, he deserves jail time for what he did. Not as much as he got. He has publically apologized to the families. What h appened was awful. But the other boat was parked in the middle of a lake with no lights. I do not condone or intend to defend my brothers ACTIONS, I intend to defend my brother, because I love him, and he doesn't deserve the reputation he now has. The victims have suffered muchb much greatdr than my family.

Edit: judging by your post, I think you may be a victim of something like this. If that is true. I am so sorry. These things are awful. But please don't judge my brother because of one mistake in his life.

12. [quote name='"GBG"']

What about feeling bad for the DEAD people and their families and how the families are probably DESTROYED because some cunt decided to drive a boat hammered?

ON topic:

Yes you can blow over the legal limit even after sleeping, if you drink enough.[/quote]

Dude I can guarantee that's if someone made this mistake in your family, you wouldn't be saying that shit..

13. [quote name='"GBG"']

ON topic:

Btw he didn't leave the scene. He went to get help. There were no working cell phones on the boat. They called the cops. When they never came for him he turned himself in.

14. First I would like to start by saying I am not a victim of something like this, thank GOD, but your posts pissed me off. You came off as trying to defend him and saying something like 'I will kick the judges ass.'

And you STILL are making excuses.. "But the other boat was parked in the middle of a lake with no lights."

I don't need to know the whole story, I know that your brother was boating hammered, hit another boat, and killed a person/people. That's all I need to know.

And yes, your brother deserves the reputation he has. He is a murderer, even if you choose not to call it that. Maybe I shouldn't have been so fired up in my first post, so I apologize for my anger.

I realize people make mistakes. How you can try and justify it by saying " But the other boat was parked in the middle of a lake with no lights." is beyond flabbergasting to me.

15. [quote name='"GBG"']

First I would like to start by saying I am not a victim of something like this, thank GOD, but your posts pissed me off. You came off as trying to defend him and saying something like 'I will kick the judges ass.'

And you STILL are making excuses.. "But the other boat was parked in the middle of a lake with no lights."

I don't need to know the whole story, I know that your brother was boating hammered, hit another boat, and killed a person/people. That's all I need to know.

And yes, your brother deserves the reputation he has. He is a murderer, even if you choose not to call it that. Maybe I shouldn't have been so fired up in my first post, so I apologize for my anger.

I realize people make mistakes. How you can try and justify it by saying " But the other boat was parked in the middle of a lake with no lights." is beyond flabbergasting to me.[/quote]

The judge threatened him with 30 years in jail if he didn't plead guilty. And for the rest of your posts I'm done with this...people drive around in boats with coolers full of beer. Its not abnormal to operate a boat drunk. Should my brother have done what he did...no. that doesn't make him a bad person. I'm not justifying shit. I'm simply saying what happened.

16. that sucks bro

17. Here's a cool story, my friend had 5 beers (under 21) and waited 3 hours and blew a .03 for a dui.