Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinder benefits?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sweet69, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Thinking of getting a grinder, what are the benefits?

2. You can break up your weed alot faster

3. Some come with a screen and compartment in the bottom that accumulates THC crystals

4. you get more kief, grind it up faster and your hands wouldn't be sticky as fuck with tree all over them. oh and also it makes it easier to pack bowls and for rolling.

5. it is also a great way to transport and store your bud

6. personally, i see no benefits to them

7. nor did I until i owned one. just buy this one, it is a decent size, amazing quality and by far cheaper than anything you will find at a head shop. ive had it for over a year and sold my other grinder that i paid $25 for at a shop
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/CRUSHER-Aluminum-Tobacco-Magnetic-SCRAPPER/dp/B000NGEJ44/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326330040&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: SHARP CRUSHER CNC SPACE Aluminum Tobacco SPICE HERB Grinder Magnetic CASE (4parts) + FREE POLLEN SCRAPPER: Toys & Games[/ame]

8. Every good stoner needs one. An investment that you won't regret.

9. Honestly the best thing I've bought other than weed itself. The kief build up is INCREDIBLE and then you can make hash or just smoke straight kief bowls that get you RIPPED :smoke:

10. I actually regret getting mine. I spent $150 for a grinder when I could've just spent $60 on a kief box.

11. thats the thing, you dont need a space case to have a nice grinder. to me there are no grinders worth $150

12. well i would regret spending $150 on a grinder also. I'm talking about $25-$50 price range. lol.

13. get a stainless steel one. Ive had a plastic grinder break all its teeth out on on nug.
    Get a kief catcher. even if you ignore it you can check it when your out and be stoned for days. cost about 20 bucks and i have no idea why you would ever need to replace it.

14. I'll be honest with you, I never saw the point in grinders, since I'd always just use a pair of cheap hairdressing scissors and a shot glass, and i noticed I'd turn the herb into dust, far finer than my friend with his metal grinder with a kief screen. But then I decided to buy a really cheap plastic shark tooth one for taking out, cost around £5, since breaking the weed up by hand took forever, and I honestly wish I'd spent more because it's brilliant if I'm rolling in a rush or out and about. I'd buy one if I were you

15. *Kief catchin'
    *Blunts (who the fuck wants stems in their's?)
    *Joints (who the fuck wants stems in their's?)
    *Easier burn (and better for mixing bowls / hash / resin)
    *Free smoking (let your buddies use your grinder+kiefcatcher at anytime, and build up free kief)

16. Break up weed faster but mainly KIEF. Don't buy a grinder without a Kief screen either

17. I got a cheap 15 stainless steel at a corner store. The screen is huge so a lot of kief out. I thought It was a waste of money fuk it right lol but bought one will never go back and now reading I want a betters one lol

18. it mulls your bud up a lot better and faster and you can store weed in it, not to mention the kief.

19. My grinder has a screen but out of all the weed I've tried to grind I could never get it ground for some reason. It's metal and I spent about 20 bucks on it, I guess the teeth just suck but it can still break it down greatly. Joints :)