Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoners' "Pet Peeves" or things that annoy you

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fat Hits, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Lurking for 5 years? Pro. Anyway's, I hate hate hate losing my lighter's.

2. I had this one friend that would want to have stems in every bowl because he was convinced stems helped a bowl burn better. :angry: so annoying I try to have as little stem as possible too much and I get a little bit of a headache. /rant

3. People eating my food, makes me unhappy.

4. People who always want a smoke down but never return the favor, people who want to change the music when I'm lost in the song. There's at least a couple of people who kept mooching from me and changing the cds without asking first and I don't talk to em anymore. I prefer to hang out with people who get each other back and respect whose turn it is to choose the album. 

5. I mean I make certain exceptions to the you have to pitch rule, like for when bands tour and come through I always smoke em down for free (although alot of them have pitched because they felt they should) and if it's a friend who has smoked me down when dry I have no issue helping out, or if the friend brought me alcohol. But there's just some people. they never have shit then they expect you to smoke them and all their friends down and I'm not down with that.  Why should I finance their smoking when they can't even afford to pay rent.

6. When people be interrupting you while you talking and shit.

7. My friends and I purposely Bic each other (take the lighter). It's like a game but it really sucks when you lose hahaha

8. People who are driving and cannot pick a radio station. And you heard small bits of 6 different songs you could have been content with but instead we get bad driving and channel surfing for like 20 minutes before putting in a shitty techno cd no one likes lol.

9. When you smoke at somebody else's house only to find out that THEY HAVE NO FUCKING FOOD.

Wasted smoke, any and all kinds.

When people I'm with mock me cause I pass out a lot. Like dude it's 3am and I'm stoned as fuck, don't judge me.

Shitty music, aka country.

10. When I try to hang out with 'normal' people, especially your average chick, and they are all like OMG your music is scary and they start making me try to change it!!!! Like no... fuck that... I listen to god damn metal; when your in my car, you do the same \\m/

11. I also dislike it when somebody won't shut up and they always interrupt conversations, I have a friend that is notorious for that, even if everyone at the party is taking part in a conversation he still interrupts us with the same shit that he was talking about an hour ago.

12. A HUGE pet peeve of mine has to do with a lot of the members on here that act like they're better than everybody else because they get dank for lower prices. These assholes will call someone a "fucking idiot" if they can't find a dealer. These posts are pointless; they know that prices vary by region and other factors, yet they still go around saying shit like "wow, you pay way too much, I'd never spend more than $10 a gram" it's ridiculous.

13. #53 weedandtubes, Aug 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2013
    $10/ gram?! damn, man you gettin' jipped. I'd have to be trippin' to pay that much... I don't pay more than $5 for some really good dank.
    Jkjk haha

[​IMG] haha

I do that previous hour thing a lot. I don't interrupt, though. Conversations move too fast for me and I'm still always thinking about the last topic and then I want to expand and realize everyone moved on :/

My name is the approver and I approve this message.

People that try to make you feel inferior for having a different unbiased opinion.
    People that are like I am right all the time, every time.
    Ditto.
    I second this man!

16. the one person i want to punch in the face is the "wanna-be" weed expert.

i had a friend who i smoked out first, and the next day he becomes super weed expert smart. he tells me

"ACCORDING TO MY CALCULATIONS AND SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH, THERE IS A GRAM IN A DIME, MY SUPER RELIABLE SOURCE [answers.yahoo.com] SAYS SO"

"I DID SOME INTENSE RESEARCHING AND STUDIED A DOCUMENTARY STATING THAT YOU NEED TO HOLD THE SMOKE IN FOR EXACTLY 3.8246129pony23 SECONDS IN ORDER TO PROPERLY ABSORB THE DELTA 9 TETRAHYDROCANNABINOL"

*hold smoke in for 4 seconds*

"YOU HAVE EXPOSED YOURSELF TO INCREASED AMOUNTS OF CARBON DIOXIDE, YOU ARE NOW GOING TO DIE .2 SECONDS EARLIER."

17. When people slobber all over the end of the joint/blunt!
    EVEN WORSE WHEN THE END CLOSES CUZ OF IT!

And also when people squeeze your joint 2 hard when smoking... i know it sounds crazy, but it begins side burn.. 
    i like a nice perfect joint, what can i say  :smoking:  :smoking:

18. Hit the NAIL ON THE HEAD.
    Oh man, i couldn't agree more.

19. Smoking a pipe when its down to the cherry and sucking it through burning the back of your throat and realising it had no screen. Did that last night not I have a third degree burn on the back of my throat.

Will pick up glass screens today...

Thats another thing, where the fuck do these glass screens go? I but like 5 of them a month and they always dissapear after a few days...

20. #60 Old School Smoker, Aug 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2013
    Teenagers that think they are so hip, slick and cool by doing hardcore damaging drugs, smoking tobacco in a bong, Hiding from mommy and daddy and whining about broken relationships. Then they have the utter stupidity to ask what strain is this? on GC ugh......