Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoners' "Pet Peeves" or things that annoy you

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fat Hits, Jan 11, 2012.

1. One thing that grinds my gears is when this specific friend of mine stops a guy having a puff "because you've already had two puffs!" It's so fucking irritating knowing that some ass is eagle-eyeing something he hasn't even paid for. Sometimes he even hogs the joint after and when asked to pass he states that he's smoked less than the rest and so deserves to hog it. Stopped smoking with him after a bunch of shit from this guy

• Like Like x 8
  2. Bowl torchers and buzzkillers.

• Like Like x 2
  3. when you give somebody the fresh green hit from a bowl, and even remind them to corner it, but they still torch that shit right in the middle.

and A AnoesisOrange i love your sig man!

• Like Like x 7
  4. Thanks, Wiggibow. If you didn't know, it's a quote from the late and great Bill Hicks. That mother fucker was brilliant.

5. Oh shit, that's pretty crazy if you ask me. You should be safe as long as you don't leave yourself vulnerable to danger, but it's always sketchy to live close to people involved in gang activity or anything like that. Luckily over here, there isn't much crime at all but there's still lots of good hookups to my surprise. I know a few people that just live around, you can just walk the streets and go chill with someone down the block or walk down to subway. I like it because it's quiet and peaceful, but it's still a town so you have whatever you need :) still, I hope to move to Denver soon.

6. Hell yeah, Bill Hicks! one of the all time legendary comedians, always will be

7. The guy who always shows up to smoke weed but never brings any of his own to share.....

• Like Like x 2

8. those people always disappear within a few months once everyone realized they're a mooch hahah

and hell yeah, I love Bill Hicks, but I didn't remember that quote! time to go look some of his stuff up haha

9. things that irritate me:

-people who are unknowledgeable about what they smoke. im not saying the strand of weed but the basic information about what weed does for you and why it isnt the horrible "drug" that people make it out to be. dont be the typical stoner that everyone makes us out to be. be informed =D
    -people who use all my hemp wick, its expensive lol

• Like Like x 2
  10. When I'm hanging out with my guy friends and one friend whose a girl, and she coughs into the bowl and spews the weed everywhere. It was good stuff too! And the worst thing is everyone was like "Are you okay?" and "It's okay, you didn't do anything wrong." Whereas if Id done that, they'd all bust my balls. And she's been smoking way longer than me. Granted, she did smoke me up, so I can't complain too much.

11. I hate when people think they know how "bad" weed is and how it's this and that and they label you the same as a junkie

12. I hate when i run out of weed and have no cash on me atm to get more :(

• Like Like x 1
  13. I thing I dislike is when your smoking with friends and they get cotton mouth and start doing weird ass noises with there mouths because they didnt bring water lmao. Sounds ridiculous but when your high its really irritating.

• Like Like x 2

14. I approve of this post. Some of the noises people make when they're high is just fucking inconsiderate. For example: Chewing with their mouth open, sniffling and clearing their throat constantly, smacking noises, constant shuffling and scratching, yawning all the time, pretty much anything else. Goddamn it's annoying when you are trying to sleep or just want to listen to music. Ruins my buzz too

• Like Like x 1
  15. People that pocket lighters, people who steal. I have/had a few friends that would always steal small shit like it was funny, lighter, nice gel pen, pack of rolling papers, blunt wraps etc for some reason they thought it was funny. 

• Like Like x 5
  16. When you let a girl smoke with you and she assumes its cool to invite 3 of her friends over to smoke YOUR weed.

• Like Like x 15
  17. When you are getting stoned at your house with a friend and that nigga proceeds to eat all your groceries.It's like its cool to eat man but damn at a certain point its like that sandwich will be 3.50  

• Like Like x 9
  18. When someone shits on the blunt

• Like Like x 4
  19. Dude...I hate that too.

• Like Like x 2
  20. I also live in Colorado! Woodland park little mountain town if you've ever heard of it! And what I hate is when people dont corner the bowl, And when they slobber all over the piece haha

• Like Like x 1