Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoners' "Pet Peeves" or things that annoy you

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fat Hits, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Hey, my name's Eli, I'm new to this site but I've probably been toking for a good 5 years. This is my first new thread so I thought I would just introduce myself real quick before I went on my topic.

Anyways, I was just wondering what kind of pet peeves or common annoyances that you hate when you're trying to light up, grow, roll, toke with friends, or whatever. Like any good OP I'll start:

- Buddies that always want to smoke your shit but NEVER have a fucking cent to pitch on it. I really like to smoke with friends but the leechers really irritate me."Hey man let's get an 8th, but you have to buy all of it so I can smoke half of it for free." LAME!

- When you're trying to introduce smoking to someone and they don't listen to your directions, and end up blowing my shit out of the bowl or hacking up a lung because they can't grasp the simple concept. If I try to just roll a J for them they end up getting it wet.

- Dealers that try to give you a skimpy bag or terrible bud and try to pass it off like it's the right weight. I've had douchebag dealers that try giving me about half of what I payed for, and play dumb so they can try to rip me off. Needless to say I never visit those idiots again and I make sure that the word gets around but it is still infuriating.

- Cops that try to search you without reasonable suspicion, just because you look like someone that might smoke (and I don't even look like much of a stoner) Fuck that too.

- Dropping and breaking your DAMN PIPE!!:mad:

Wish I could live closer to Denver so that I didn't have to deal with bullshit like that, and just grow my own or buy from dispensaries.

So share your own stories, and let's have a nice discussion. Awesome site! By the way, I'm not really an angry person, but those things I listed, probably happened to most of us at one point so I hope you understand my pain

2. it really bothers me when anyone calls it "dope"... 2 days after christmas i was searched by the cops for no reason and they found my new sherlock piece, arrested me and took it :( when i was leaving the police station the cop told me to "quit smokin dope" cause "it'll get me nowhere in life".... grrrrrrrrrr

3. Haha, I can definitely relate to that, dope is kind of a harsh word anyways. It's a term for coke I believe, but people seem to be ignorant to the difference. Toke 'til you're broke

4. Where in CO are you?

5. when people act like a complete idiot because they are high

6. i always relate the word "dope" to heroin... not weed :p really grinds my gears lol

7. Elizabeth. It's just a quaint little town with a few good hookups if you don't know where it is. About 30 minutes away from denver, near Kiowa and Parker. Sorry if I sound like an idiot, I just don't know shit about my location, so I try to be specific but I just suck, lol. Do you live here?:smoke:

8. Everybody ends up doing this, I do it to sometimes, just holding onto the bowl talking instead of hitting and the thing is cherried. Its not that I don't want to hear what you want to say, I just don't want the weed to burn away.

9. I do! I live down in Springs :smoke: If you don't know where that is (although you sound like you know CO quite well) it is only like a 30 minute drive South of Denver.

I've heard of the town but I was never able to visit :(

10. [quote name='"SoloG35"']

I do! I live down in Springs :smoke: If you don't know where that is (although you sound like you know CO quite well) it is only like a 30 minute drive South of Denver.

I've heard of the town but I was never able to visit :([/quote]

I live in the springs too!

11. 0_0

What?!

12. -_- No you don't! Swear? What area? Fuckin' schweet!

13. I hate it when people will smoke and not offer others or make money a big deal , I think it's rude to smoke and not offer it's like eating in front of someone and not offering , ex, I had 3 friends over 2 of them had weed 1 didnt , he's having financial trouble now , and they were giving him a hard time cause he was broke that pissed me off , I told them to shut up though because I was more than generous with them so they have no reason to complain about sharing a joint with my company

14. Holding onto a bowl that is cherried and trying to finish a conversation or long sentence while the weed is still burning. Its a pet peave of mine.

15. I have this friend who insists on holding the pipe for at least 2 minutes before he hits it and continues the rotation.
    Everyone in the circle is just staring at the pipe and you can tell everybody just wants to hit the thing, but nope, dude just keeps holding onto it and NOT FUCKING HITTING IT

pisses me off to no end hahah

16. Yeah I actually visit there once in a while, I enjoy the place. If you come to Elizabeth sometime you're free to hit me up or something with a PM. It's a pretty nice place, I guess that and Parker are sort of an isolated version on Cherry Creek with horses, haha. Idk if that's a proper explanation although it's a surprisingly rich area for some reason. Most people have 5 or 6 acres around here in the country

17. Sweet! I don't move around much in CO (I'm sure you know why :laughing: Boring ass state) but if I do ever make it up that way, be expecting a PM and a major smoke out!

18. I think in my predicament, I share too much and people start leeching off of everything I buy. I usually end up sharing half my shit no matter what, but you better pitch if you can afford a measly 10 or 20 bucks for what you would be smoking. I understand financial troubles so those poor souls definitely deserve a toke. Just friends that don't pitch for shit and then expect me to load his ass along with whoever he's chilling with. Some kid even smoked like 3/4 of my eighth while I was asleep and didn't even pay me back for it. I gave him a black eye because he deserved it.

19. Sounds like a blast! I'll bring an 8th or so of some diesel and we can chill with others in town that are pretty cool too. You can literally just crash at their house as long as you smoke them a bowl. Well I'm just going to drop you a friend request, thought I would get a good list of CO blazers to talk to.:smoke::smoke:

20. Strange how chill of a place some cities still are in CO. Some guy just found a body shot 6-8 times maybe 200 feet from my FRONT DOOR :eek:

Springs is going fucking bananas, man! Glad to hear places/people like that still exist!