Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please name the 'Land Race' strains

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tstick, Jan 10, 2012.

1. I keep hearing this term...I think I know what's up..."Land Race" refers to a native strain, right? Like, "Durban Poison" is from South Africa and is unique to that place and "Lamb's Breath (or "Lamb's Bread") is a native of Jamaica.

Is that correct?

But why "Land Race"? Why not call them "Native" plants?

What are some other "Land Race" strains?

Thanks in advance!

:)

2. they call it land race because theres no way to replicate the bud hats been growing there for thousands of years, even if you go to the place and take seeds you still wouldnt be able to acheive the same plants that thoughs specific enviorments grow.

3. thia, afgani, malawi gold, acapulco gold, columbian gold, panama red, morrocan, muai wuai,

also go to youtube and watch a few strain hunters video make sure its the full video so you can see what im talking about.

4. Is there a full list of known land races anywhere?