Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do people say weed smells like a skunk?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Metallic Junkie, Jan 10, 2012.

1. I've never smelt a skunk... But everyone says skunks smell awful, and they compare weed to a skunk? But I love the smell of weed!! It smells delicious. It can't smell like a skunk... Or would I just like how skunks smell?

Off topic: You can't really describe a smell without comparing it to something... Weird.

2. if u ever smelled real skunk weed you would know

3. Oh just wait, your gonna find that one strain with a sweet skunky smell and you will understand. When I smell a skunk now I immediately just associate it with weed and I start looking around.

4. just a figure of speech, ever drive down a highway at night and then some nasty ass smell hits you and climbs down your throat, thats a real skunk, and a real dead skunk, that is fucking disgusting. thats when you roll up the windows.

5. skunk weed smells like a skunk. Thats why people say it smells like a skunk.

6. [quote name='"Metallic Junkie"']I've never smelt a skunk... But everyone says skunks smell awful, and they compare weed to a skunk? But I love the smell of weed!! It smells delicious. It can't smell like a skunk... Or would I just like how skunks smell?

Off topic: You can't really describe a smell without comparing it to something... Weird.[/quote]

Skunks smell like stronger not nice smelling weed haha.

7. Skunks must smell good

8. am i the only one who like's that skunk smell?

9. I find it quite pleasant actually. When you grow and your entire house smells like blue berrys and skunk, you start liking it after awhile.

10. idk what this skunk smell you speak of. It all smells like weed to me

11. I've never actually seen or smelled a skunk. So I would have no idea. And does kush smell like skunk?

12. I fucking love the smell of some fine skunk weed.

13. You have never smelled a skunk? How old are you again?

14. Most people who don't smoke think weed smells bad.

15. 27. But what does that have to do with it? It has to do with my location. I live in a more city area up in the northwest. I believe I did smell a dead skunk on a highway once but I was about 8 or 9 so I don't recall what it smelled like.

16. skunk weed = orgasm for your nasal passage, real skunk = excercise for your gag relex, unless you're into bestiality but lets not divert the topic

17. Skunk (the animal) smells different to different people. To me it smells nice and almost floral. To other people it is totally disgusting.
    So "skunky" weed smells like skunk to the subset of individuals who are genetically predisposed to find the smell of skunk pleasant.

18. Im 19 and i've never smelled or seen a skunk either.

19. Ever since I started smoking I love skunk smell maybe I'm just weird

20. It's the smell of a skunk after its been dead a few days...right away skunk smells like garlic