What do YOU do about the hair around YOUR asshole?

Discussion in 'General' started by omnipotent, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Fellow hairy men, I come seeking advice. If I shave it, will it it h growing back? I don't want to shave it, do most ppl do that? So many questions, how do u handle it?

2. I just let mine be man. Bout time someone else said somethin about this, I was actually about to ask the same thing haha. I used to shave my crotch but it got way too itchy and I figured if I shaved my ass it would have the same effect and Im not about to be taking a dookie and need to itch mid release. Its not anything Im ashamed of though and my ex girlfriend kinda teases me about it jokingly so who knows, could be something funny for you and someone else :D

3. Shave it. Sometimes throw in a design, like fire.

4. Haha, my bro did this with his giant ginger beard...

5. [quote name='"StonedOutBeavis"']I just let mine be man. Bout time someone else said somethin about this, I was actually about to ask the same thing haha. I used to shave my crotch but it got way too itchy and I figured if I shaved my ass it would have the same effect and Im not about to be taking a dookie and need to itch mid release. Its not anything Im ashamed of though and my ex girlfriend kinda teases me about it jokingly so who knows, could be something funny for you and someone else :D[/quote]

Same here, I'm actually proud of all the awkward places I have hair. Feet, toes, such b such. Just wondered if I was supposed to be doing something about it. Like of I missed that day in health class.

6. I get my girl to put it in cornrows and I take em down and wash it once a week.

7. I feel that, I think I missed a week of that class and missed the part where I could have defended weed :hello: comepletely unrelated, we had a lady come in one time and tell us about all sorts of smokeables, one being black and milds. She looks at the ONE black kid in the class and said Rometrius (Random name btw) Ill bet youve smoked those before, how are they? He stood up and left the class haha. But back on topic im the same way with the hair everywhere, except my damn face where I want a beard :D

8. I'll shave it if I'm shaving the rest....otherwise I'll let it be, I'm not gonna go out of my way to shave it...what kind of a thread is this hahahaha

9. I typically don't shave the hair around my asshole. Nothing goes in my ass, and my gf doesn't care that I'm kind of a hairy guy. I did try shaving my cornholio when I was like 15 , the hair grew back and it really made walking uncomfortable. I'm all natural now. ;)

10. If it's bothering you, try trimming it?

11. I like to sometimes pick off the hairs and eat them

12. Lol my gf hates my toe hair. She doesnt get to see my ass hair often and im ok with that

13. [quote name='"King of Kings"']Lol my gf hates my toe hair. She doesnt get to see my ass hair often and im ok with that[/quote]

Women dislike toe hair?

14. You gonna let biddies up in your butt?

15. [quote name='"omnipotent"']

Women dislike toe hair?[/quote]

Unless they like grizzly men usually they hate all hair still doesnt stop us all from getting laid lol.
    But i work w a chick who loves popping back zits. 2 each thier own i guess lol

16. I go into "Don't give a fuck" mode.:cool:

17. Why shave, it makes the herpes less noticable...:confused:

18. From a girl:

How do you guys with hairy buttholes keep your anus clean after a poop? Completely serious question.

19. [​IMG]