iolite vs magic flight launch box

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by bdesselle, Jan 9, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Absolam"']Well I just got an Iolite Portable on Amazon for 99.00 bucks. Then had to go out and get Vactor butane @ $13 bucks a can. This is and was my 1st vapor experience. I am a seasoned toker with access to good bud. So i loaded up the Iolite. Dealing with the butane sucked off the bat. Then it took a few times for it to ignite. Got the hang of it. Overall it was OK. Yeah not much odor using the product and its small and handy. Those are plus's. Not sure I cared for the taste or the high that much. Hmmm Jury is still out. I know a SSV or Buddha would be the way to go, just not sure vapeing is for me. After a few sessions of vapeing, I want to ask is that how the weed ends up. Chamber always looks full to me and the weed is just burt and dryed. Why do I feel like I am wasting product. Plus its a pain to load that bowl. I am thinking about sending it back. Not sure yet.[/quote]

Well I can't speak for the Iolite, but the butane would turn me off. I have the SSV, and I'm never worried about wasting weed. Vaporizing gets far more of the good stuff out of your bud. Combustion is where you really end up losing a lot. The SSV sure hits me far harder than smoking does by a lot.

2. Well so far the only thing I do like about the iolite is that it's small and easy to mask the order. Nice on vacations and when out and about. The high would do the job for me if I couldn't get to a pipe. But before I invest the money on a good whip vape just trying to see if its for me.

3. ok thanks for clearing up the taste issue..
    but if u wanna smoke everyday u do find yourself recharging the batteries daily right?

4. [quote name='"greenops"']

ok thanks for clearing up the taste issue..
    but if u wanna smoke everyday u do find yourself recharging the batteries daily right?[/quote]

Ya but its not a hassle, just put the batteries in and take them out when theyre done charging