My New Mobius Matrix Bub

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by lighthelamp, Jan 9, 2012.

1. #1 lighthelamp, Jan 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2012
    Like the title says just picked up a new Mobius Matrix bubbler from my lhs, Got it for 375 out the door which i thought was a pretty fair price. Overall i love this thing so far, and the diffusion is better then what i was expecting.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Milk Vids

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or1fIC2iiPA&hd=1[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cxpNZjBH-U&hd=1[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mGuj9TctOE&hd=1[/ame]

Let me know what you guys think.

[​IMG]

2. Looks fucking SICK.

Nice piece man!

3. i really need to get me a mobius. i want a stemless one with a reti

4. Holy crap, that second milk was gorgeous. Nice grab, dude!

5. I was planning on originally getting the Ion Reti due to its smaller size but after trying the two out in the shop i changed my mind last minute and went with the Matrix, but by no means is the reti not a great perc aswell.

6. The Matrix Nano is my next purchase if I can get my hands on one. Perhaps I should just man up and spend the extra to get the Strato.

7. is the bottom gridded? It seems like it only comes out of the top.

8. U live in the Oregon/Washington area?

9. #10 lighthelamp, Jan 9, 2012
    The strato looks like an amazing peice of glass and im sure you wouldnt be disappointing in either on you decide on. I already had a tube similar to the Nano which is why i went with a bubbler style over the straight tubes.

No actually i live in North Carolina and was lucky enough to have a certified Mobius retailer within 30 mins.

Yes the entire perc is gridded, the reason it only appears to be coming out of the top slits is because of how the perc is designed, the harder you pull the more slits that fire. Ill try and see if i cant get a more clear video on just the perc uploaded within the next few days.

10. nice bub you just need to get a dd slide or something with more airflow

11. Ive got a B Wilson DD slide in the mail on its way here along with a Carbon .Filter which should help on airflow.

12. nice pick up mang. that things dope. it's like fucking immpossible to find any Mobius glass on the east coast.

13. J Friendlys in Baltimore carries Mobius tubes. Anyways, sweet pickup. I wish I knew more about the specific type of glass Mobius uses to blow their tubes. My only issue is the base. Dont like the design. Its definitely not as stable of a base as they couldve done with a flat or even, surprisingly, a beaker. Nonetheless, beautiful bubbler and pickup. Now if only all those holes werent overkill! haha

14. fuckin sick piece of glass man....sooo damn clean.

15. #16 lighthelamp, Jan 9, 2012
    Yeah at First i wasn't a fan of the Dewaar base, i liked the Ion alot better, it had a octagonal base Instead of a rounded one but the bub is actually very stable and has a good center of gravity. Plus the majority of the time when the Bub is in use I'm holding it. It rarely sits flat on a surface.

16. i got you. congrats on the piece man great buy

17. Hey someone mentioned a carbon filter. I just got one and the drag is so high its unbearable. Is that normal? Did I get a shitty one? help me out please.

Pretty nice mobious. In my opinion its a little expensive for what it is not that I don't own pieces like that. Very nice though love the grid.

18. I own a McFinn's Ultra Carbon Filter. It adds drag, but if you dont like the drag just pull the whole carbon filter our when you rip the hit and, whala, no drag

19. nice glass man!