Your Subway Sandwich

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Mithrandir, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Start off with Italian bread.
    Sweet onion teriyaki.
    And topped with bell peppers,jalapeños,olives,honey mustard, cilantro, and banana peppers.

2. Spicy Italian with bacon on jalapeño cheddar bread with pepper jack cheese. Add spinach, green peppers, red onions, and jalapeños before they toast it. Top it off with a touch of the creamy sriracha. Never get anything different.

3. Italian herbs and cheese bread with turkey and ham with American and pepper jack cheese, toasted a must! Also add lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, pickles and lite mayo. It's like a magical fusion for your mouth!

Wraaaap the night around me, blanket of black on my back, I feel safe in the darkness...

4. Subway club

Bacon

Natural monterey jack cheese

Everything except for jalapenos, cucumbers, and olives.

Chipotle southwest and mayo, salt and pepper.
    Sometimes avocado. 

5. I usually get the spicy italian but if I want something diff I'll get tuna or some kind of chicken one (teriyaki or roasted chicken)
    then on um I'll put lettuce, tomatoes, onions, olives and sometimes spinach all on an italian cheese & herb bread typically with provolone cheese sometimes pepper jack to switch it up. I'll also have them add southwest sauce, sometimes teriyaki depending on how I feel :p an then top it all off with some dried herbs and jalapeno/garderian peppers, or whatever tf they're called.. :D

fuck..It happened..I'm officially hungry. <_<

6. I'm pretty boring when it comes to my typical subway sandwich, sweet onion chicken teriyaki with mozzarella cheese & loads of lettuce on the flatbread.

7. Either seafood or chicken fillet on flat bread or Italian herbs and cheese bread toasted with spinach, lettuce, tomato, beet root and pickles and lots of mayo yum 👌

Aw gee now I'm hungry ....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. #588 WillChives, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015
    Italian BMT on hearty Italian with added chorizo and peppered cheese; toasted. Salad goes, lettuce, cucumber, red onion and jalepenos. Southwest chipotle sauce.Oh yeah, it's footling.

9. Foot long meatball on white, toasted, with cheddar, onions, green pepper, lettuce, jalapeño, and chipotle southwest sauce.

10. i used to like crab but they dont have that anymore

11. Chicken tender sandwich with tons of hot sauce. Super good for the munchies :)

12. This is easily my favourite thread of all time lol.

Bread: Italian herbs & cheese
    Meat: Either turkey or meatball
    Cheese: Old English cheese
    Toasted: Yes
    Salad: EVERYTHING BITCH
    Sauce: Hot/Sweet chili and honey mustard
    Salt & Pepper: No

13. they should make a taco sub..
    mmm

14. Meatball marinara on Italian Herb and Cheese bread with some chipotle southwest topped on it. It's the bomb if they prepare meatballs correctly.

15. Cold cut for lunch :smoke:

16. Always Italian herb cheese bread

Meatball provolone cheese with Onions peppers banana pepper jalapeño

BMT American cheese with lettuce spinach tomato banana pepper pickles mayo

Steak with provolone and cheddar with onion pepper banana pepper jalapeño southwest sauce.

17. What is the subsauce?

Sent from a Pineapple under the Sea.

18. #598 donutbread, Feb 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2015
    I worked at Subway two years ago, and I'm back now as a second job. Still no sign of this mysterious "sub sauce" people speak of.

Oh, and BTW people, if you go into Subway during lunch break on a weekday, don't act like you're in hurry. We don't like pricks who make us feel like we need to make the picture perfect sandwich AND ring it up within less than 2 min. Be patient and throw a dollar bill in the tip jar.

(Tim)
    -No donut is more delightful-
    =Dumars=

• Like Like x 1
  19. #599 5kr1bbl3, Feb 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2015
    That shouldnt be a rul of thumb for just lunch break at subway. People need to take a chill pill and be respectful in general when interacting with others. haha. 

I had a Meatball the otherday, footlong IH&CB. toasted with bacon and provolone. Lettuce, pickle, parmesan, oregano, and black pepper.