Your Subway Sandwich

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Mithrandir, Jan 8, 2012.

1. monterey cheddar ham american cheese lettuce mayonnaise banana peppers.

2. subsauce in his mother

3. Pastrami melt

4. You are get a much better sandwich at any local pizza place compared to Subway, better quality and quantity of food elsewhere

5. Either the philly steak and cheese or a custom one.

italian herb and cheese bread
    turkey, lettuce, onion, mustard, mayo, green peppers, pickles... think thats it. oh, and pepperjack cheese.

6. Buffalo Chicken on italian herbs n cheese

assorted toppings

7. Foot long sweet onion chicken teriakyi on italian herbs and cheese bread. With shredded cheese, toasted, with chipotle southwest and sweet onion sauce and lots of pickles, green pepper, tomatoes, red onion and salt and pepper

8. 6inch chicken teriyaki or chicken strips on italian herbs and cheese. Cheddar. Toasted. Lettuce, cucumber, pickles, jalepenos and carrot. Sweet chilli+italian sauce. No salt and pepper.

9. sweet chili sauce!?!?!

10. Oven roasted chicken with honey oat bread.

Lettuce
    onions
    banana peppers
    honey mustard
    sweet and sour
    vinegar and oil

11. ??!!!

Isn't that what I said!

12. wtfffffffff ive never heard of it here! im gonn go in there 2m and cause a rukus untill i get my sweet chili

13. Foot long turkey and pepperoni on italian with lettuce, mayo, mustard, banna peppers.

14. That's strange that you don't get it there..I always choose it :D

15. all veggie (no banana peppers, cucumbers, or jalapenos), cheddar, oil/vinegar or spicy mustard, in a wrap!

16. why the fuck do they say it 5 dollar a sandwich and when i go there they fuckin charge me 7.50

17. Lemme get ahhhh 2 white macadamias

18. hot #9 at Togo's
    :devious:

19. Extras, tax, plus there are only like 3 $5 footlongs lol, the rest cost more. 'Tis business...

Raspberry cheesecake :yummy: :yummy: Mmmmmmmmm

20. italian bread, provalone, turkey, lettuce, tomato, pickles, black olives, mayo.

sometimes a BLT on wheat.