Your Subway Sandwich

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Mithrandir, Jan 8, 2012.

1. I say subs

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

2. tons of pickles, banana peppers, black olives, and mayo. 

3. chicken n bacon ranch , honeyoat bread with lettuce onions jalapenos and bbq sauce , same every time i realy shuld try something new one day

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Italian bread with buffalo chicken and bacon, some pepper jack cheese and jalapenos. Then to top it off with honey mustard

Smoke weed everyday!

5. Turkey breast, cheddar, honey oat, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, ranch, salt and pepper

6. I normally get a cold cut on italian herbs and cheese, with lettuce, cucumber, onion, shredded cheese, green peppers, salt & pepper and parm cheese :)

7. #567 Anthonyajm216, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014
    I usually get the Italian BMT on wheat, provolone cheese. half toasted. With lettuce, banana peppers, jalapeño, spinach, green peppers and Italian dressing, mayonnaise and salt and pepper.

Or

Spicy Italian on Italian herb. Pepper jack cheese Toasted. Lettuce, onions, green peppers, buffalo dressing, oil and vinegar, Italian dressing and salt and pepper.

8. #568 LoveisKind, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014
    Coldcut foot long, italian or italian herb w/ cheese, American cheese, all topping except banana peppers. Chipotle sauce, sweet onion, sometimes sriracha, salt and pepper. I love to load my sandwich with all the yummy veggies!

9. Herbs an cheese salami no cheese toasted lettuce tomatoes and mayo boom.

10. LOL mine is weird. flatbread turkey ham swiss cheese jalapenos banana peppers and ranch. i usually get cheddar sunchips and put them inside my sandwich as well

11. Chicken onion teriyaki on white with banana peppers and extra onion sauce

12. Meatball sub with cheese, olives, onions, banana peppers on Italian bread no condiments.  Yum.

13. one time i was in ordering my sub next to a cop and felt really awkward after asking for bacon on it. i was probably a bit too high. 

14. Word of advice: DO NOT casually browse the subway thread while you are drunk and blazed. Haha

Sent from my LGLS990 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Always a footlong on Italian bread, turkey, pickles, lettuce, buffalo sauce! Great texture and lots of flavors! I prefer non toasted but that's just me

16. Spicy Italian with everything but creamy stuff like mayo, mayo sucks 

17. Turkey and American cheese toasted on Italian herbs and cheese. Lame but I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. chicken bacon ranch melt on italian herb and cheese with lettuce, olives, banana peppers, and jalapenos

19. The subs at subway are decent but the service is shit. Ive been to many different ones and it seems like there all run by foreigners who dont speak english. This results in them not understanding me when i ask for things and my sub usually being just shitty. They need to do q better job with their franchising if they want to stay relevent IMHO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Italian BMT, Italian herbs and cheese bread, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, olives, oil and vinegar, and salt and pepper.