Your Subway Sandwich

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Mithrandir, Jan 8, 2012.

1. a melt on white (usually get the meat heated up in the microwave) with white cheese, cucumbers, lettuce and mayo :D

2. always,a double chicken breast,american cheese toasted on italian herb and cheese,LTO and spinach with honey mustard or hot sauce depending on how i feel:cool:

3. /uselessness

4. Sweet onion chicken teriyaki.. with bacon.

Gotta get that bacon no matter what I order.

5. white, veggie patty w/honey mustard sauce please :D

6. twee,everytime i see your name,i think :love:

7. 6in Italian Herbs n Cheese

Pepperoni

Shredded Cheddar

Green Bell Pepper

Onions

Olives

Cilantro

TWO Sugar Cookies

And a Large Coke

• Like Like x 1
  8. Cold cut combo on Italian herbs & cheese, lettuce green peppers red onions pickles and banana peppers if I'm feeling squirrely add mustard southwest sauce and subsauce

9. [quote name='"BUDDAMUNK"']

She sure knew how to handle mine.[/quote]

My girls making sandwiches for other men?
    Shits gonna go down!

10. Well, being a shark I often go for the footlong tuna, on italian herb and cheese bread, with white cheese, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, pickles, green peppers, green and black olives, and a little drizzle of italian dressing. Toasted, of course.

It's weird, I can make tuna sandwiches at home, but Subway's version always tastes so much better to me.

• Like Like x 1
  11. So fucking hungry for subway now....

12. Subway is, by in large, NOT my favorite sub place… but I guess the Italian BMT?

Capt'n Nemo's (a Chicago local sub shop) is my fav, and I love the Americana.

13. Turkey on wheat with american cheese, lettuce, black olives, banana peppers and green peppers. Easy on the mayo/mustard. nomnomnom

14. OP, my bad for manhandling your thread.. but please, take it as a compliment for starting such a delicious thread :yummy:

• Like Like x 1
  15. ohh man i love blazin and eating a good sub :smoke:

i get a cold cut on italian herb and cheese, toasted
    with lettuce cucumber lots of pickles, some times green peppers :p
    and for the sauce i get

mustard, mayo and hot sauce it's like the best combo if sauces its like a fiesta in your mouth, and who doesn't love pickles aha :smoke:

or
    tuna, steak and cheese :smoke:

but always on italian and toasted :smoke:

16. Turkey with cheese, toasted, lettuce tomato and mayo, on hearty italian

I really like Subway mayo haha

17. Used to love subway, now it's crummy soggy and tastes like tax deductions.

18. cold cut or turkey on italian herbs and cheese(sometimes toasted) with American, light mayo n mustard, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, little bit of olives, pickles,peppers or jalapenos depending if how spicy i want that bitch to be

19. The FEAST!!! Haha

But actually:
    Spicy Italian
    Pepperjack/american cheese
    Hearty Italian bread
    Lettuce
    Banana peppers
    spinach
    bell peppers
    chipotle SW sauce/mustard
    toasted or nontoasted

20. i knew someone was gonna say this. That's my shit!