Your Subway Sandwich

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Mithrandir, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Let's start sharing our personal Subway sandwiches. I usually get a cold cut assorted on italian herbs and cheese with lettuce, tomatoe, banana peppers, bacon, subsauce, mayo and salt and pepper. How about you guys? :smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  2. I usually always go for the spicy subs on Italian bread, but I rarely have subway so I rarely try different subs

3. #3 Hello there!, Jan 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2012
    The club with double the meat, double provolone cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, easy on the mustard and mayo. So. Good. :cool: Oh yeah italian herbs and cheese bread. :yummy:

And can I preempt any nay-sayers with: Yes there are better sandwich places out there. But who gives a fuck, this thread is about Subway, so leave your favorite local sandwich shop out of this thread, and make a new one for it! :D :smoke:

4. Italian BMT on wheat with provolone, lettuce, banana peppers, s & p, oil/vinegar, mayo and mustard....YUM

5. Footlong chicken and bacon ranch with extra cheese and bacon on Italian bread. With onions and peppers.

6. Big Philly Cheese Steak, herbncheese bread, extra american cheese, toasted with bellpeppers and onions, and then a lil bit of lettuce and some cipoltle southwest sauce.

or spicy itialian with everyhting but mayo n pickles.

7. I am a meatball sub guy. Just meatballs, american cheese, a little bit of olives, and lots of parmesan cheese.

I gotta say that Subway really sucks now though...

Back 10 years ago they had GOOD subs. Now their subs are just bland in my opinion..

8. Italian bread,spicy pepperoni,salami,lettuce,pickles,and mustard :yummy:

9. #9 Hali Hostility, Jan 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2012
    wheat bread or white, maybe itallian herb and cheese if im feelin sassayyy:p
    with roast beef, lettuce tomato AVOCADO IS A NECESSITY. oil and vinegar salt pepper cucumber [AWESOME. ESPECIALLY ON THE BMT!!] AND light mayo:]
    with soup:p
    and maybe banana peppers:]

ORRR the BMT the same way but with LOTS of banana peppers and olives and LOTS of vinegar and salt. pepper...extra lettuce:]

10. ????is that a secret subway code???like at in-n-out???
    whats the beast??

11. I'm not a fan myself but my girlfriend knows how to handle a footlong.

12. Steak & Cheese, Italian bread, banana peppers & jalapeno, BBQ sauce. Foot long, ain't no bitches here.

13. white or wheat, turkey & ham, provolone, toasted.
    lettuce, cucumber, black olive, mayo.

14. White, chicken tikka bit thingys, cheese, toasted, sweet chilli sauce

YES

15. Idk why people are specifying footlong.. I thought that was a given :smoke:

16. I don't ever go to Subway.. it's not even healthy, all that bread and sugar. Make you fat. It's a scam. Shit let me get my tin foil hat on guys...

When I go out to eat I'm going to eat something both unhealthy and delicious, not bland and pretend healthy. Steak and Cheese fries FTW

17. [quote name='"Tehmousefather"']I'm not a fan myself but my girlfriend knows how to handle a footlong.[/quote]

She sure knew how to handle mine.

18. [quote name='"Wellthatsgroovy"']I don't ever go to Subway.. it's not even healthy, all that bread and sugar. Make you fat. It's a scam. Shit let me get my tin foil hat on guys...

When I go out to eat I'm going to eat something both unhealthy and delicious, not bland and pretend healthy. Steak and Cheese fries FTW[/quote]

I find it delicious, but to each his own.

19. Quiznos.

/thread