Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Static Shock's Mn pickup thread, lots of HQ pics~!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by static shock, Jan 8, 2012.

1. The sd looks right. Nice choice!

I found a gal. container with a very wide mouth. [​IMG]

2. Sounds like you gonna be brewing some fun things. Has your wife tried the tea?

3. Not yet. But soon.

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437781900.393646.jpg

Purple train wreck

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437781921.390547.jpg

Blue cheese

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437781960.411203.jpg

A friend's seedlings,
    wizards fire on the left and white cookies on the right.
    Apparently the Wizards fire was 2:3 germ ration and all sprouted within 24 hours.

5. WF... How exciting! And yes we tried one of the Oolongs, can't remember the name. We made 4 cups out of the sample. It was tasty tea. We had it with some angel food cake... you know, the kind with no frosting. Enjoyed our snack while watching Chappie. The movie has a few belly laughs. Hope you are well my friend!

6. It's alive!

Socby is forming!

7. Wow...gold weed!! Love that stuff but don't see it often but I remember the wonderful Colombian Gold and Santa Marta Red from the 70's and early 80's. It would be interesting to compare today's sinsemilla gold to the seeded variety that came in by the boatload in those days.
    Keep the pictures coming Static....you are the best photographer of weed around.

8. Static, the wife took a sip of the jug. She said it tasted tanging but had no fiss to it. Scoby is of course growing daily. We're happy to watch it. Takes me back to school projects in the day, waiting for the lima bean to show roots or the nail to rust. I hope you are well.

+++

I know stevizzy. Static gets some killer weed. And his photography skills are money. I'm amazed at the clarity, lighting, and composition of his photos. I often wonder the same questions about the weed in those days. Then I smoke what I have with someone outside of my crowd and they want to go to the hospital. Low tolerance I guess. Even myself, didn't take hash caps for a month and took one cap and one bong, and sailed for about 6 hours, got home, drank a 12 pack, another pill, and bong. I couldn't get off the couch because of major spinning in effect. A real greenout! Who put me to bed? Yes, I do remember all the different colombians, the reds, seedy ass oaxacan, and maui wowie. Never tasted the maui favor again which is a downright shame. I remember getting an Oz of hawaiian called puna butter. Had the maui taste, and an element of fatty sensation in the mouth, like eating your first potato chip. It would just coat your pie hole in goodness. Here's a pic of my dark goblin and a haze cured with bovetas at 62% for 7 months in the darkness. It's now has a very heavy stone to it and a golden hue. I'm smoking on this pile right now.

+++

[​IMG]

9. I hope you are doing OK?

Scoby is about an inch thick

10. Hey man that's so cool your scoby is up and brewing. Have you had any of your first batches?!!

Yummy. I am happy to hear you had the oolong and enjoyed it with some treats that's always the best. :)

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440677660.760552.jpg

That's awesome. I bet it's massive by now.

Good rating outdoor is normally golden. :)
    Thank you so much for the kind words. I just try to take my time with the photos not much else to it.
    Here's some Girl Scout cookies

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440677764.166756.jpg

Wow that looks like some piff.
    I can't believe I missed all the old school genetics by being born in the wrong era.

SG has some amazing genetics that I want to grow when I'm able to. ;)

Speaking of growin my homie said that wizards fire seedlings are stank bushes already!! Haha I don't think they have much more than their first set of true leaves.
    Crazy!

Thanks man!!
    Got kicked outta my GC for a minute there.
    Life has been good. Made the most out of my summer now it's time to prepare for fall and winter.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440677977.999649.jpg
    ^^

Berry white

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440678025.803569.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440678160.694629.jpg
    ^^

Organic Chem OG

Been vaping some really nice strains.

Green house grown Sour d, purple trainwreck, blue cheese, among the others I managed to save photos of and post.

It's been a really nice summer.
    Can't believe how quickly it's gone but I've been working 3 jobs to stay busy and make some extra cash.
    The tea business is starting to take off I'm really exited where that will lead me.
    Thanks for sticking around family. Got some good things to come.

11. Purple trainwreck tonight

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440981853.160700.jpg

12. a

13. b, c, d, and so forth! lol.

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441245243.604526.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441245261.616110.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441245286.835062.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441245317.219139.jpg

How's it going buddy!

15. Making a tincture ladened chelada. One dropper on the tomato juice. It's just grease. lol.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Yummy. Let me know how the CBD is.
    I had a salad mix last night.
    Blackberry Kush, sour diesel, and blue cheese.