Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Static Shock's Mn pickup thread, lots of HQ pics~!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by static shock, Jan 8, 2012.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418038485.095348.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418038526.881553.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418038539.118547.jpg

Got some cherry AK oil
    Been vaping on that.

Sent from my eyephone

2. #6882 BeaverSmasher, Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2014
    Excellent pics man, I have the arizer extreme q vape and a MN legit steamroller just like yours on the first page. I just moved up to the Waite Park area. 

3. #6883 GreenieWitch, Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2014
    Some very nice lookin nuggies.

Sent from my giGantore iPhone 6plus! using Grasscity Forum

✨🌜🔮🌛✨

4. So man I already know you know what's up. So I'm going to ask a question.is there a safer way to make shatter other than the out of my price range CO2 rig? Excellent looking stuff btw!

5. Everclear is safe and cheap they just don't sell the high proof one everywhere. 👍

Sent from my eyephone

6. Thanks man I know a source for that !!

7. How do you make it with everclear? I'd be curious to try that 

8. It's commonly made the same as an isopropyl alcohol extract.
    Just has FOOD GRADE components.

Check the QWISO or ISO head thread I believe it's over in harvesting and processing section here at the city.

Sent from my eyephone

9. Sour D

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418333550.815428.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418333575.301067.jpg

Sent from my eyephone

10. When I was making my profile I wonder who had static shock lol

11. #6891 static shock, Dec 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2014
    You are about 6 years late on snagging that name!

Sorry but not sorry. 😉

Sent from my eyephone

12. Just lookin' around for info. on shatter and I find your thread. Been growin' indoors for 15 yrs. now (15 YEARS? yikes!) Getting old! Anyway, just a shout out to a fellow Minnesotan. I'm in the limestone region around Winona. Good to hear other growers from Mn. As far as I'm concerned, it's the best place to be. That great Minnesota water makes my garden boom! Currently growing BC God Bud, White Widow and my absolute favorite, Sonic's Kalisnchapple x Pure Gooey. I got these beans for nothing from a grower who didn't know what he had.
    It is a Sativa dominant strain that is easy to grow, doesn't take forever to finish and is VERY flavorful and potent. It is not available anymore, never was for sale, the breeder just gave out seeds when he felt like it, LOL. I will keep mine going forever! I run a perpetual harvest set up with 24 plants in flower, 3 in and 3 out each week. Flower with 3 - 600W HPS and Veg. with 1 - 400 MH. Power cloner with 40W CFL produces more than enough clones. I'll be following your thread regularly. Best of luck in ALL your endeavors and keep on growing!   Phezisica  (Lakota Souix for Cannabis).

13. Hey man thanks for this well thought out message. I'm very medicated on some dabs so bear with me.

Props on being a grower in such a beautiful state. Minnesota really rocks.
    What do you think of that medical stuff going on?!

Just want to be frank, I don't myself grow ganja. In the future tho I plan to get my hands dirty.

Your operation sounds legit. Have you thought of setting up a grow journal?

Id love to dab out if you are in the Minneapolis St. Paul area ever.

http://youtu.be/SnYdzmcQUH8

Sent from my eyephone

14. Thanks for the heads up on that thread, very good. I've gotten about halfway thru, but I see it's almost 5:00. Lights come on at 5 so I've got to get downstairs. Perpetual harvest is a synonym for "always something to be done" you know, LOL. It's a lot of time, but I love it. I just love breathing the air in there. So therapeutic! Will be trimming some BC God later tonight. This is not a big yielder, but is AWESOME quality. Lots of crystals. Keep in touch. Got to go.       Phezisica

15. Merry Christmas Static!

Stay warm!  lol.

16. Thanks man. Hope all is well with you & I wish you the best in 2K15

Sent from my eyephone

17. I hope you are celebrating in the warmth.  lol.

18. I got dabbed out last night with a homie.
    Took enough rips I was asleep before 11pm.

Warm enough?
    :laughing:

Sent from my eyephone

19. Happy new year Static!
    Wishing you and yours the best of 20-15.

Keep on being you my friend.

Ha, I too was unable to keep my eyes open till midnight, I think I made it to about 11:45...
    The wife was pissed . :eek:

20. Thank you happy new you to you and yours. :)

I don't get too fussed over watching a ball drop on tv or waiting until 11:59:59

I had some tea and read. The dabs were just icing on the cake.

Sent from my eyephone