Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Help with growroom 6-9 plants

• Please log in to reply

420inAZ

420inAZ

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
Well... Arizona medical marijuana allows up to 12 plants. I think I would run 3 strains at a time, with 6 plants flowering at once, while 6 plants are vegging/seedlings. Any estimates on how big a room I would need and how many lights. And also could I run less plants if I wanted with a larger grow room without loosing efficiency? Thanks :)

lics2grow

lics2grow

lics2grow

• Registered Upgraded
  • 417 posts
what strains do you plan to run,do you plan to start from seed or from clone?also, how much room do you have to play with?same laws out in cali..FOR CARD HOLDERS..*growers card is 199 plants...DRO.

420inAZ

420inAZ

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
I was thinking of running Barney Farm LSD, and maybe Kosher Kush from Reserva Privada, along with a Sativa such as Barney Farm Honey B. I have a lot of space to work with, so that is not primary issue. I will start the 3 plants from seed, and clone those.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users