Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

That NYC Crack!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tokemaster, Jan 7, 2012.

Thanks for following along!  Great weed is great weed to me - indica or sativa, doesn't really matter.  I like strains that have a clear, memorable high.

The Sour D in this thread is a pretty decent representation of how the real thing should look and smell (although there are nicer samples than the one I posted).  You want to look for a sweet, skunky, fuely kind of smell - not a dark, spicy smell like OG.  It's only referred to as "east coast" sour d in places where it's commonly not found in its true form.  In dispensaries you will see very similar strains that just aren't quite the real thing, so they often add the "east coast" moniker to legitimize it.

When you have real Sour D it's 100% a smell you never forget. 

2. Hey all, here's a nice nug of some Girl Scout Cookies I've been smoking.  This is some excellent stuff - very dark, minty OG taste and smell.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. #203 xghhgh, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    Many more to come guys! Let me know your thoughts and I'll keep posting new ones.  [​IMG][​IMG]

4. dude what are you talking about?

5. Hey everyone, here's some Super Skunk I've been smoking on.  This shit is some funky fire!

[​IMG]

6. Come on Sativa. I have crazy respect for you, but it's all about the Braves! 

7. GSC in NYC area? Nice hopefully my hook will get some. Granted it still won't look as good as your pics but always wanted to try'em!

8. FUCK, that looks dank as fuck. Is that a sativa?

9. #209 tokemaster, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    More on the sativa end of the spectrum for sure, but not crazy headrush weed like some other sativas I've had.  Pretty balanced high.

10. Ah man, I love my sativa. Ever had the real bberry kush? I just ripped a bong with a bowl full of it :smoking: :bong:

11. Do you mean blackberry kush? If so that's also what I've been smokin on[​IMG]smells and tastes exactly like blackberrys

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app