1st GUERILLA Gr0w.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by h4rk4t, Jun 8, 2006.

1. im chill :smoking: ...

2. I always find the more effort you put in, the more you get out, like most things in life.

3. you have some interesting concepts, i agree, but shortcuts i never turn my back.

4. WOW thankyou so much everyone for the feedback.

Cdiggs thanks for the tips, i always need a reminder on that stuff cause i tend to forget from blazing so much ha.

Ya im not sure what kind of bagseeds they are, they are unknown hah. but hopefully i get my white widddddowwws in the mail soon.....i wish someone on here could just ship me some of theirs for a price haah.

And WySiWyG, yeah i know what u mean about the soil, good idea, now that i think about it, i dont need to buy plain soil...i can just use the earthy soil there, and mix it with all kinds of composts and what not. i can save myself like 20$ yesss.

Tat2edangel - thanks for the kickass help/advise as well. yeah im hoping to plant there every yearrr....once i get a job again i will get like 400$ haha cause i thought i had that much left but i somehow spent alot on ebay for my stupid indoor grow which my snoopy mom found.........she's a hipocrytttt (spelling?) she use to try and grow in europe (but never smoked it)....

greasyhippy - yeah im hoping to like check on them once every 2 weeks, cause i dont want any infestations and coming back a month later to find them chewed up hah. and there are MOOSE AND (i think deer not sure i bareeely ever see them).....like thsoe kind of mountain animals here so im going to try and put up some chicken wire and stuff.....

WHat kind of hair do u think i should place around the plants guys ? hah cause i havnt ever thought about that one

And i have got one plant going right now already and i tied it down abouttt 2 days ago to do LST and i got home today and checked on it and OMG! i have already like 10 colas being formed and more likely there will be prolly 25 when its done...its still in veg...what is topping it do? i tried researching FIMMING and topping but couldtn grasp the subject lol.

and spanishfly verrrry true about what you sed, i like your concepts as well.

Thanks cityyyy more feed back would beeee awsome hah
    peace
    h4

5. Glad to be of help.