Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So sick of Los Angeles Dispensaries pushing garbage as Top shelf...

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by shadyonedeath, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Try venice beach, or DTLA... very high grade bud.. n high pontecy..

2. Same here in Michigan, many shady ass dispensaries that boast of 100% Michigan owned and operated. You go in to the places get disrespected, they act like they are doing u a favor and play the game. There are good places though, took a while to find but found a place the guy moved here from Colorado because mmj here. Anyway kindest people, great staff and atmosphere. Not to mention kind buds, keep looking man you'll find something. And damn tipping the girl at the front desk?? That's crazy...lol my .02

3. if u love psd and cheese, get c99, pretty rad

4. working for the city and making 800 a month i dont think so buddy unless your working 15 hours a week...i belive you dont work for the city at all mabe the fat burger...so too me your story dont ad up my man

5. okay cool, now take this "fvck you" and eat it cuz you don't know shit buddayyy,

6. Damn sorry you haven't found a good dispensary i personally use venice medical center and think they are pretty good if you haven't check them out already!!

7. Seriously, so many greedy fucks in it just for the money. Use Weedtracker or Weedmaps to find better dispensaries.

8. If your down with the drive come to Long Beach, some nice ones over here.

9. For some people money isn't the reason for existence and most important thing in their lives.

10. This thread is a little old and I'm new, but I've been goin to LA collective for a while now....given, just like anywhere else there are good and bad collectives.

WCG (Westside Care Givers) is my current fav. Free dab hit(I always pay $5 more for something REAL good) everytime, $10 gram cap, $35 1/8 cap. I've had About 4 different strains here, like them all.

Five Point Wellness Center - I really like this place because many of there strains are tested for THC, CBD,CBN . 7 grams for $70, advertised as BOGO, mix n match, many of there strains are worthy of the title "fire" , as overused as that may be.

For late night runs, I go to LBCC (La Brea Caregivers) - good flowers, BT in knowledged, only downside I see is pre-packaged flowers, something that may or may not bother you.

I've been to a bunch but these are the only ones really worth mentioning. Others are ok, I've only really been to about 3 terrible dispensaries, but that's why the above three stand out, I've been to a bunch!

11. my new favorite spot is getting busier and busier, i'm done telling people about it.

12. Harbor side health center in oakland.

1840 Embarcadero, Oakland, CA
    (510) 533-0146

This video shows the shop and how they treat the customers with respect, and they are ALLLLLL NON profit
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MWK0aobxYU&feature=related][HD] Weed Wars S01E02 720p HDTV x264 LMAO - YouTube[/ame]

13. Non-profit?:rolleyes::rolleyes:.... he lives in a multi million dollar mansion and brings in 32mil a year, you think they actually spend that on the customers, bus. Ops, and wages(he even says on the show they give it back to the patients in the form of "services"?, don't let discovery fool yah. Steve DeAngelo is a very nice guy, but he's also a very rich very nice guy. Selling weed for overpriced Bulls&%t prices and using the money to buy yourself everything u want sounds profitable to me... but his ponytail is cool;)

14. I didnt know he was in a mansion lol. i guess he did a good job of hiding his money during his 4 episode tv show lol. He drove shit cars like they all drove SHIT CARS for the show. and when they showed him smoking in his house it didnt seem all that nice, just like a regular house to me but i guess he wanted it that way, in the end id prefer him to hide it to stop others from looking badly. He does gross 32 mill a year but remember they are still buying alot from others and at-least he has good bud and treats his customers with respect unlike how the OP described. I guess he is all profit and claims non profit but if hes moving mmj forward to the point where it should be he could be shitting gold and keeping it for him self for all i care lmfao

15. you think your sick of shit bro in s.d we get all the old bunk you guy's wouldnt buy....and alot of good homegrown...but alot off what i would classafy mid grade or grade b... not grade a fire

16. I know this is old but chubbs always has fire hit up cpa.

17. You know, if you learn to grow your own, you can grow what ever you like to smoke. There is just a shit-ton of strains out there, something will be perfect for your situation, and you can clone what you find for a decade, keep yourself very happy. Just an idea.