Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So sick of Los Angeles Dispensaries pushing garbage as Top shelf...

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by shadyonedeath, Jan 6, 2012.

1. come to norcal!

2. If I was you I'd be more worried about the extreme levels of pollution.

3. la is the worst!!!

4. dude i live in the san fernando valley and some dispensaries are garbage, but some are super bomb. you just have to find a couple of good ones and regularly go to those. also different dispensaries are good for different things, for example i know of one club that has bunk edibles but sells super bomb quarters for 50 bucks. i dont even have a club card haha i just know all this because the homies hook it up

5. I gotta say, those Santa Ana dispensaries blow these in LA out of the water! Wow.... I've been getting cheated for so long... all that money. :(

6. yeah i was gonna tell you but i didnt think youd want to come way down here. if you want a one stop shop best buds youll ever smoke check out cpa. its on the corner of 17th street and grand ave. just take the 5 south and get off grand, make a right it will be on your right hand side. if you like sativa get green crack #1 my all time favorite.

7. I'm not in LA i'm In Washington and I'm glad our dispensaries (well a good chunk of them) are NOT like Cali.

I use one collective i'm pretty loyal to them now even if i've only been going there for a month.

They have a 100% money back gurantee. Do not like a strain you picked up? You are allowed to take it back for refund/exchange. Nothing is ever more than $10g, while still a little high compared to street prices if you buy weight, its still pretty good for a dispensary.

Everything is quality, I picked up some Hog and Grapefruit ATF today. Dude like always tossed me an extra gram.

8. Doesn't it annoy you that when people hear "Washington" they immediately think of D.C.?

9. im in orange county and so far i got pretty good strains!

10. You really need to look better, although i have been to many horrible ones, the good ones really stand out. I'd try house of kush, medx, venice medical center, organic healing center off the top of my head. In all of these i can pick up, squeeze, and smell without having a bud tender pushing me to buy. Although some may have prices that go up to 60, most have strains anywhere from 35-45 an 1/8 that are still pretty good. Sadly, now i only buy concentrates at dispensaries as i prefer to buy flowers from small local growers.

11. I feel like so many people feel like that, but a lot of them probably ARE scammers. I've heard of WAY less dispensaries being raided that have legitimate documents, are nonprofit, etc. than others.

12. I hear you OP

I live in San Diego and some dispensaries are run by sketchy and ghetto mother effers

They'll tell you " oh yeah this is fire" or " we just got this is in today and its fire" and they're all buds that smell like grass literally and I'm not joking and then they try to win you buy them saying there "amazing deals" which isn't even a deal just court bucks less

All while the budtenders are just awkwardly waiting for you to choose

And most of them don't know shit about customer service whatsoever its amazing that those sketchy gansters dnt even know the simple common sense of treating your customers right

But there is plenty good disp
    You just gotta look for them
    Try new places everytime until u go out

13. Find someone to grow it for you. Find some seeds you like and give them to the grower and pay him for the cost of growing it (pretty cheap) and that way it will save you money and you will have the bud you want.

14. What the last poster said or even better:

1. Either a) get a second job, b) get a better job or c) get an education that will allow you to get a better job. What you said you make means you are at poverty level, so you should qualify for educational assistance of some kind or loans -- this will ease your daily stress and once you are not making $800/mo you may find you are not waking up to say fuck i'm still alive as much anymore.
    2. Get a roommate or two, move if you need to -- a lot cheaper to live with others and share. Also with the right people, a life shaping experience
    3. Use money from #1 to get grow supplies and grow your own. It is very stress relieving. You can sell the extra to dispensaries for extra money.

Free weed - more money - less stress.

You say you rent? Irrelevant. It's called a stealth grow. Build a stealth cabinet or do a PC grow -- see the forums here. If you're careful it is not a problem.

Only reason I would say not to grow is if you are just plain horrible at growing or just really dislike doing it. I had no idea until I did it for the first time that I *FUCKING LOVE* it. Growing this plant is an awesome and rewarding hobby/pastime. You may find once you start growing you focus a bit more on your plants and a bit less on the shittier aspects of life. The crazy ass weed you grow will help with that :) Always an unlimited supply and you never have to worry about 'oh i'm short on cash this week guess I can't afford any'

15. If you have friends in the state of California, ask them what ones they go to. Dispensaries are just like other stores, except they sell green. Don't be afraid to walk out, if they lack merchandise. I'm not from a medical state, but I've heard of people being disappointed by the lack of concentrates, or flowers that some of the dispensaries are giving you.

16. clubs in LA sound lame I have never been to one down there but have heard from many they are not worth your time or money (but I hear there are exceptions). come up to norcal its hard to find shitty weed here and the clubs here are alright, still kinda pricey but atleast they dont rip you off quality wise, you would probably get more bang for you buck if you don't go through clubs but thats just my two cents. wish you the best of luck in your journeys if you look hard and long enough you will find good weed at a decent price if you don't know anyone network!

17. Looks like OP needs to come to the Bay!

18. checked out your sound cloud cool shit! you make those?

19. Thanks! I do indeed :smoke:

20. It's been about a year or two since I've gone to any dispensaries in downtown LA, or even whittier area so I don't really know off the top of my head a good one, but for bud I like American Eagle Collective in Eaglerock, they have dank 40/45 eighths even dank 35, although they don't really have bulk specials. If you buy ounces I would buy from the WEED they have pretty damn good shit for under 300/o, although they are just the best place for concentrates ever. Orange County is more expensive in my experiences but there's plenty of dank for 45 an 1/8th in the OC, probably for 40 too I just don't go there that often so I have no idea.