Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So sick of Los Angeles Dispensaries pushing garbage as Top shelf...

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by shadyonedeath, Jan 6, 2012.

1. #1 shadyonedeath, Jan 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2012
    -What's it going to take to get some fcken straight shootin marijuana? These mother fckers don't give a fck about patients. Half the business owners of these dispensaries are owned/ran by gang bangers/immature adults still (playing the game! brb opening my dispensary after getting out of my new Cadillac with 24" rims, blasting my stereo to some trash egotistical music)

-I don't buy it for one minute that these places are 'non-profit'. Such shady ass people.

-I really need to find a place where they treat customers as patients and not as cash opportunities. And I need a place where they don't hire pretty girls to sucker all the lonely pussy-deprived guys into accepting their validation because they want a tip. I dont need to TIP YOU to get my medicine.

-And no, everything you show me is NOT FIRE.Im sick of buying top shelf and having it be a fcken dud of a high. It's not like you can go back and complain, can you? "This weed was no good and its your top shelf"....them - "well, maybe its just you? gtfo!"

Anyways, Any suggestions on quality dispensary in Los Angeles/whittier area?

2. Why not just get it off the street? It's cheaper that way. You're probably gonna have to drive a good distance if you want to find a good club. It sounds like shady clubs are a lot more common in socal than norcal.

There aren't any clubs that have the THC percentages available?

3. If you're a CA MMJ patient, why not grow yourself? You're allowed 6 mature or 12 immature plants as long as you're not growing for resale. Plus, if you smoke often enough, the investment in equipment will pay itself back.

4. Because I don't own a home. I'm 23. even if i moved out, where ever I rent isn't going to let me grow. Cost to live in LA average = 800$ month for studio....

I work for the city, make 800$ a month. Im stuck here till I can figure shit out.

5. Which is why you look at the bud before you buy. If it's not up to your satisfaction or budget, walk out. Don't feel obligated to buy something just because you went in there.

6. Cool Roomate (split rent in half) + move out = Profit

7. Not all of them are that bad...my cuz down in socal said there's plenty of shops that sell some crazy og's just gotta look harder my man.

8. Well. I was going to say you probably shouldn't be buying weed in the first place with your financial situation and still being at home. Instead I realized that in tough times you need a bit of Ganj. Come to the Bay man.

9. that blows

10. They dont even let you touch it! Thats the thing. They let you smell it but not touch it, and when you DO smell it, its from the jar...which is LOADED with bud and trapped ordor.

You can't grab a nug and examine it, i've been told not to handle the bud as it "absorbs" the thc. (i know it does but who gives a fck, im buying)

I have social anxiety and PTSD(child abuse/many other shit) , so im pretty non-confrontational in real life. (feeling like you don;'t wanna piss anyone off for fear of conflict). Yea, I know, its pathetic, but im dealing with it the best i can.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I don't live in LA but i'm sure there are good dispensaries, why don't you drive around and find a new one.

12. Actually I just thought of something. Have you looked on Weedmaps? People can rate and review all the dispensaries in the area. Give it a look if you haven't.

13. Yes I have. Thanks for suggesting though. Problem I have with weedmaps is the dispensary can delete Negative reviews...Selective reviews are not reviews, their false advertising. There are numerous posts going up all the time of people complaining about their review being deleted because it was honest and not just some post-medicated-session "great buds! cute bud tenders!"

Its like..."good grief..."

14. Yeah LA is the last place you want to visit a dispensary.

I know why too, idiots pay for it.

Why I yell at kids for not checking sacks before paying, were letting this happen.

15. OP I hear ya. I just got out of another thread where someone way bashing Obama and saying that everything is fine and dandy out there until he starts raiding, "perfectly legitimate clinics".

I told him not to be naive and that there were probably alot of criminals and scammers in that crowd, but he insisted that they're all straight up business and that the president is an asshole.

It didn't make sense to me on like 5 levels.

16. Yea its pretty bad. I've been in customer service plenty of times to know how to treat customers. You leave your EGO at the door and do as the job entitles. Period.

It's always a small minority fcking it up for the rest of us...unfortunately, that small minority is a MAJORITY in Los angeles.

17. grow your own

18. problem solved. thanks mike.

19. Handling the bud doesn't absorb shit. Though sure it does knock off some trichomes.

I don't think that's really a bad policy I wouldn't want a bunch of people touching the bud I was going to buy.

20. When you get home and your bud is dryer than a camels foreskin, and crumbles as you break it...and this happens often with "top shelf" then its a bad policy. In my opinion.