Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

What should Hash feel like

• Please log in to reply

pawpcorn

pawpcorn

• Registered Upgraded
  • 260 posts
So I pressed some hash with a hair straightener and then put it in my shoe and walked around.. Its sticky, hard and breaks off easily... is that how it should feel?

Jakerzi

Jakerzi

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 219 posts
i dont know which part of this is more fucked up.. making hash with a hair straightener, or putting it in your shoe. what the fuck.

Sweetleaftoker

Sweetleaftoker

Thrashatonement

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,159 posts
Nice tits

swastikush

swastikush

• Registered Upgraded
  • 344 posts
can anyone say.. dumber than a downie?

pawpcorn

pawpcorn

• Registered Upgraded
  • 260 posts
I wrapped up kief in parchment paper and newspaper you idiots... I wouldn't put straight up hash in a hair straightener and walk around with it in a shoe .

R0Y5TON

R0Y5TON

• Registered Upgraded
  • 466 posts
Is it some kinda ritual you like to do?

Wait... I get it, you thought putting hash in your cheesy smell shoes would make it hash made from cheese strain... well that's wrong. ;)

5cooby Doo

5cooby Doo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,784 posts

So I pressed some hash with a hair straightener and then put it in my shoe and walked around.. Its sticky, hard and breaks off easily... is that how it should feel?

I wrapped up kief in parchment paper and newspaper you idiots... I wouldn't put straight up hash in a hair straightener and walk around with it in a shoe .

It's not hash if it wasn't heated....
Then it's just compressed keif.

pawpcorn

pawpcorn

• Registered Upgraded
  • 260 posts
lol I heated it with a hair straightener...-_- its solid and darkish green now

Soccerguy420

Soccerguy420

luciérnaga

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,942 posts
hash should feel like your holding something more valuable then gold.

voorhee

voorhee

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,533 posts
Uncircumsized penis is what it should feel like

bp4er

bp4er

Monkey Spanker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,273 posts
depends how many times they ran it through, if they ran it less- it will be more thc and less CBD from small plant matter getting thru so will be a more cerebral high, while the more they run it thru it will extract/add more plant matter (small small pieces) that will add more CBD's leading to a more narcotic couch lock high, or at least more body high to go with the cerebral effect of mostly thc

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users