Old school grow advice "member cheap old basterd club"

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SG1, Jan 5, 2012.

1. check out the contest thread

2. Holy balls I just went to the first post you made sg1 that's insane

3. i have read this thread start to finish several times and took notes..good read if you have the time ..i do

4. Me too brother, me too. SG is a tophand!

5. I have Roots guys!! In five days I've got some nice tough little roots on maybe 11 out of the 40 clones already! My system I built Works great no leaks what so ever.

6. It's looking like I'm finally on the right track! Do I need a PPM Meter?? If so I'll have to get it off eBay any feed back is greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

7. I'm using this muiltiponics system I built from now till the end. 55 gallon rough tote with 12" air stone and an extra little round stone. 396gph sub pump 2" holes homemade pucks out of camping mat[​IMG] I've built my version of see more buds thingy lol. For under 60$ Bucks! And even my micro sprinkler is simple and efficient

8. These two half inch micro sprinklers cover five feet around but I'm going to add one in the middle so it over laps the outer two. Just to be safe ya kno! I'm pretty proud of the way I simplified things[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. dont count em just yet i had five rooted beatifully and blam like nothing they just died!

10. I think indicas may be more difficult to clone though!

11. Really... Wow I'd hate it if that happens... I want them to live lbvs. What kinda set up do you have Número Uno?

12. Adri if you're gonna do hydro you need both ppm and ph pens..for your cloner at this stage if you're just using wtr its not needed but if you're using nutes ..its mandatory..however if you're going to put the cuts in soil once they're rooted you don't nd them imo..save your money for mycos,and premium soil for the tp..smarties?

13. Doc I'm not putting them in soil! I'm going hydro all the way. When do I flip to 12/12 Doc? For the girls in the Multi-unit?
    The ones I have in soil are coming along nice their putting out a lot of white hairs, is this good in veg? I've had these girls in veg from seed for 2 1/2 months. They should be potent still right? I heard NYPDiesels are strong smoke.

14. Are the tds pens on eBay any good?

15. Imo dont cheep out if you need one get a hanna

16. Adri you can flip after 30 days..how long you wanna veg is dependent on how much room you have for the ''stretch''..that last aprox 21 days and that could stretch up to idk 6''-1' or more for sativas and or your lighting set up..i never buy on ebay myself but the pens are the same found on amazon..for ph or tds get one that is wtr proof and or floats..the cheap pens cannot get immersed or they are done..ph pen with removable probe is very convinient..bk lit even better..for tds i use a blue lab truncheon no calibration needed..lites up reads out in tds,ec,ppm..costs over $100 worth every penny..

17. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438799840.358764.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438799864.236638.jpg

Just a little visual update of the Cat Scratch Fever girl! Lmao she's been completely switched for a little more than a week.. She's funny looking because I went a little crazy with the scissors whilst trimming some excess foliage.. Lol

18. Thx Doc!! I'll find a pen that's worth the money... I've just checked on the girls and the roots are all over 1&3" long. I watched see more buds use barely rooted clones in room two he veg'd them for 20 days then flipped to 12/12. Uggggh. I'm at a loss because I brought regular seeds and I had to wait 2& a half months to weed out the males. So their already big as shit. 4 foot and change[​IMG] I used the bottoms of some of them for clones. I hope this New York sour diesel isn't 7feet tall[​IMG] Heeelllllpppp...

19. Question: I was watching a Jorge Cervantes video and he said never trim a plant unless the leaves are dead. Why would you trim it?