How long before they catch?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Green First, Jun 7, 2006.

1. I was wondering how long it takes a plant to catch after its been planted from indoor to outdoor.... one week, a day or longer?:cool:

Once I have a camera again (dropped it in a lake-toasty) I will post some pics. I'm growing white widow, passion #1 and Quebec big bud.:D

2. I don't exactly know what you mean by "catch".

3. I think he’s referring to how long does the shock effect the plant and how long until it begins to start growing again. Why I have yet to do this (I have plans in the works to do it) I would suspect it would take anywhere from 2 days to a week. Depending on the strain of the plant, the conditions outside, and the soil it was transplanted into. Once again I've never done this so maybe some one who has can give you more insight into the matter.

4. Srry "catch" meaning yes how long it takes the plant to come out of stress after being transplanted.

5. I only ever transplant when a bigger pot is needed, I don´t usually start plants indoors.
    But I find that if you can keep the root ball undisturbed and just surround it with new compost, you don´t get any transplant shock at all. In fact the girls go immediately into turbo grow as the roots grow into the fresh soil.