Training

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by greenbong90, Jun 7, 2006.

1. i need help on how to train a plant to be a bush and shorter than a damn christmas tree 7' feet tall. also to make more main colas iinstead of just one, and all smaller litle bud. but any thing that can help me on how to rains my plants would help me alot. I jjust want to have alittle more privacy so i can hopefully have a succesful grow.

2. Tie it down. I routinely do that. Keeps a low profile, and each branch tries to act like the main cola.

3. tie it down to what the ground, the mainstalk, or what. thats my main problem i dont get whaT U GUYS MEAN BY TIEING IT DOWN

4. Mine grow in buckets on my roof terrace. I tie a piece of garden twine around the top of my plant, bend her over, and tie the other end around a heavy brick.

5. OK SO I PRETTY MUCH JUST WANT IT TO BE ALL SPREAD OUT FOR THERE TO BE MORE SPACE INBETWEEN EACH BRANCH. OK THANKS I TOTALLY GET WHAT YOUR SAYING. BUT WHEN SHOULD I DO THIS, IN VEG OR FLOWERING. SHOULD I DO IT WHEN I SEE FLOWERS STARTING TO DEVELOP OIN ALL THE MAIN STALKS?

6. it depends on preference. ive just tied a few of mine down now and theyre at 1 month old and about 8 inches tall. im experimenting with the plants this year outside so im only going to train a few.

when training, you want to make the plant think that it needs to grow another main stem. after tieing the main stem down it will be lower than other branches which makes the plant think these higher branches are the main stem, so as these grow taller, tie them down and the process will continue until you have a big bush.

7. Hey, fisher, that sounds good. But I don´t think I could handle all those strings.

8. I REALLY GET WHAT YOUR SAYING NOW. THANKS I WILL EXPERIMENT WITH THIS DEFINATLEY. CAUSE I WANT PRIVACY.

9. it does get a bit like spaggetti junction, but its worth it

10. Last year I stumbled upon a simple method to enhance yield.
    When I can get to do some drawings and photo them I will post it.

11. yeah post those drawing when u get a chance i would like to see them.

12. Patience, gotta get a marker pen first.