Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does hash keep on burning once its lit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pawpcorn, Jan 3, 2012.

1. So when you smoke hash does it keep on burning after you light it??? Is there anyway you can put it out?? Someone educate me.. lol

2. I find that it usually stays lit. To combat this, just get something that will fit over your bowl and choke the oxygen out. Whatever you do, don't push it down with a lighter, because when you pull the lighter back all the hash will be stuck on the bottom. I learned that the hard way.

3. Yea, it usually stays lit and if the whole piece doesn't stick to the bottom of your lighter you'll probably have nasty burnt on residue all over the bottom.

4. It all depends on the type of hash, and what form it is in...
    Some are dense, some are flaky, some are bubbly, some are rock solid, Some stay lit, some bubble, some just smoke and don't ember at all.

5. if it is good hash, yeah it's gonna stay lit

6. I wouldn't think so no...most of the hash ive seen kind of just heats up and bubbles a bit...