Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Does hash keep on burning once its lit?

• Please log in to reply

pawpcorn

pawpcorn

• Registered Upgraded
  • 260 posts
So when you smoke hash does it keep on burning after you light it??? Is there anyway you can put it out?? Someone educate me.. lol

platinumplus

platinumplus

Fuck the enemy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 357 posts
I find that it usually stays lit. To combat this, just get something that will fit over your bowl and choke the oxygen out. Whatever you do, don't push it down with a lighter, because when you pull the lighter back all the hash will be stuck on the bottom. I learned that the hard way.

Just Smoke It

Just Smoke It

Toasted

• Registered Upgraded
  • 456 posts
Yea, it usually stays lit and if the whole piece doesn't stick to the bottom of your lighter you'll probably have nasty burnt on residue all over the bottom.

VladTepes

VladTepes

The inhaler of wisdom

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,076 posts
It all depends on the type of hash, and what form it is in...
Some are dense, some are flaky, some are bubbly, some are rock solid, Some stay lit, some bubble, some just smoke and don't ember at all.

ericstoner

ericstoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 435 posts
if it is good hash, yeah it's gonna stay lit

Thomascolin

Thomascolin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,974 posts
I wouldn't think so no...most of the hash ive seen kind of just heats up and bubbles a bit...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users