Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time Smoking Alone Advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by h3rro, Jan 3, 2012.

1. You will be a LOT less paranoid if you smoke alone :smoke:

2. Make a ton of food, play some of your favorite music, smoke, and relax. :smoking:

3. UPDATE-
    so i smoked last night with my best friend - i had told him i was smoking and he came over...ive known this kid since preschool so were best buds and we smoked only a little bit. he smokes all the time and as you know im new- and i completely died again. SPINS and puking and it fucking sucked let me tell you....we were sitting around watching family guy and i couldnt focus on anything and then got the spins and couldnt talk or hold a conversation....anyway it ruined my night and probably my friends so it totally sucked.

Im thinking about just not messing with weed anymore- my body just seems to reject it. not sure why- never heard of anyone being allergic...anyway thanks again everyone for the help yesterday even though i still died haha :D