Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you pass your drug tests?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Joe3ltc, Jan 3, 2012.

1. I've never had to take one, but I'm curious as to the various methods that people use to pass drug tests

2. I smoke them all.

3. well, certainly the easiest would be to not fail the test.

4. the obvious is to not smoke.

but when i feel iffy, i'm always sure to down a couple cans of arizona green tea, then an energy drink. (anything with vitamin b12 in it, really so the piss comes out yellow, when in fact it's diluted.)

5. easy... have a crappy minimum wage job that doesn't test. can't fail a test you never took >_> i wish my teachers in HS saw it that way...

6. quick fix for piss test.

24 hours of not smoking for saliva

7. I had a minimum wage job that made me pee test at a lab :rolleyes:

8. It's a crazy far out method but it works every time

I don't smoke!

9. I haven't had to take one since pre employment piss test .. But I've taken many in the past for probation briefly and for college for hs and college. I smoked thru all periods of testing sometimes even the night before testing. I passed them all using a product called stat flush. Following the directions it comes with I've passed at least 6 urine and 2 saliva tests while smoking blunts 8-10 hours previously.

10. I smoke so much my THC levels overflow the drug test and the little stick they dip in my pee just simply explodes. I killed 4 probation officers before they just let me go.

11. I just stop smoking/vaping for a week, drink a glass of water every other hour, and not worry. It leaves me pretty fast, and I've passed both pre-employment DT's.

12. I have like 1% body fat lol, so it gets out of me in a day (and I workout).

13. Get someone else's piss in a bottle, heat it up prior, pour in cup, spit on piss so it looks foamy like you just pissed and then continue on with my day :smoke: