Damn. Am I the only one who feels ugly?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by WAsmoker92, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Damn man. I'm fucked up here. I have been told that I am too pretty. When I was younger I was told that I was too skinny. At 35 and fit and funny I am now too much. But too ugly? I can't fathom that. I'm sorry you feel that way. Just remember this. Funny dudes are never ugly to chicks. But buff dry dudes can be.

2. #122 101 BIG TEX 101, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
    I may appear ugly to some ...sometimes myself, even. But I know.....I BELIEVE that i am a beautiful person inside & out. God told me so! So, there

:)

[​IMG]

3. ^^^^^^^^^^

I agree with you on this. Woman are definitely as shallow as guys. I know girls that have said they have no emotional connection to guys they are dating but basically just date him bc he's really good looking. girls are full of shit also, i have female friends that tell me they'date a guy less attractive than they are but in reality they just go for the best looking guy (usually much better looking than they are). I think guys actually care less a about looks. Just from my observations, most girls at least until they get old like 30+ want the model looking guy no matter what her own looks are. 

and i agree about the hair, most girls will not want to date a guy that her friends will be like wtf why are you dating this guy. 

you can't change your looks a ton but you can fix your hair, wear nicer clothes, fix your teeth etc. 

it sucks but woman are super shallow. It's because most woman under 30 have loads of guys txting them mssging them asking them out all the time, so stye get to be picky. i have female friends that are not even that attractive and they reject guys all the time and the main reasons is looks. either not tall enough not good looking enough.

pretty much every girl i know will only date a guy that is as good looking or usually better looking than they are. guys on the other hand often settle for a girl that will stick with them. i see good looking guys with chubby girls, ugly girls, but you will rarely see a fat dude or a really ugly guy with any girl, even the ugly fat girls don't want them.

one thing that pisses me off, i see unattractive girls acting all stuck up and thinking they are hot and deserve the best looking guy only.

it's just a fact of life, if you want a quality woman you have to be good looking or at least decent looking and money/ good job (this applies to older guys in their late 20s early 30s). when you are younger woman don't expect money and a good job, just looks.

5. i disagree about the "hair stylist" a guy should go to a barber, most hairstylists are woman that learned how to cut long hair on a woman, and suck at short men's styles. a barber knows how to cut a man's hair they actually get different training.

6. It's really weird. Sometimes I feel, not ugly, but unattractive anyway. But then others I'm like damn I'm fine and sexy as hell. Don't know what it is. Many people have told me that I'm very good looking though, even hot and sexy, so don't know what my problem is lol.

Kinda with you on that one. I have my days where the mirror is my best friend. and I have my days where i want to hide under my blankets and not show myself to the world. I think confidence constantly fluctuates, at least there are the days you feel good, some dont get those at all.