Damn. Am I the only one who feels ugly?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by WAsmoker92, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Ya I'm not ugly

2. ahh OP, don't be so hard on yourself i know your kinda done with this thread but i wanted to say your hair is awesome, don't cut it off!!!
    but it looks like you have curly hair and you brush it a lot, brushing your curls can really mess them up. you should try only brushing your hair before you shower and just letting it go until you shower again. you should try that for a few days and see if you like your hair more after that.
    i also think you should try seeing if you like wearing your hair in a pony tail i could see that looking nice on you
    laaastly, it looks like you wear pretty baggy clothes, i'm not trying to say you should change your style but maybe try wearing clothes that fit you better

you seem like a really sweet guy who has a great personality and you shouldn't have any problems finding girls & i'm glad you said you weren't going to change yourself to get a girl!!! that is all :smoke:

3. I think it's funny the dudes saying cut the hair are dudes

4. yes!! i'm pretty sure the truth is most girls prefer longer hair on guys. i know i do & i've never heard a girl say she prefers shorter hair over long hair. but i might be wrong haha

5. yea, my girl likes my hair long...but fuck that, i grew outta that shit hahahaha

6. You aren't ugly. But you are definitely not good looking.

Would I instantly call you ugly if I saw you? Yes. Would I elbow my friend and go "Look at that. You think it is a dude or a chick?" Yes. Would I sit beside you on mass transit? Hell fucking no.

You know why I would be that way? Because you have a hair style somewhere between carrot top and Tina Turner from Beyond Thunderdome. People judge you based on your outward appearance. Even the LEAST shallow person does it to some extent.

If you where driving down the highway late at night and a man wearing a butchers apron covered in blood holding a meat cleaver was hitchhiking, would you pick him up? Fuck no that is ridiculous (much like your hair - ZING). You may want to be the person you are but that person is one that will have difficulty finding a job, a girl, friends. I want to be a pizza eating video game playing stoner that never has to go to work and owns a 1971 Plymouth Superbird but that isn't happening anytime soon.

You need to wake up and see that the real world looks down on odd balls just like the animal kingdom.

Personally do I think I am ugly? No, but I do think I am a bit fat and could stand to lose more than a few pounds. We all need to work on improving ourselves. For myself it is hitting the gym and not having beer and chicken wings for a meal. For you it is cutting that ridiculous mop of hair.

7. Am not saying this is, or isnt true. But its awfully coincidental don't you think?

8. This reminds me of when girls on Facebook post pictures of themselves and state "I'm so UGLLLYYYY!" We all know why they do it, I don't need to say it.

WAsmoker, you want honesty right? I looked at your picture and I think your a 3. With a nice hair cut that would match you, I think you can look like a 6, maybe with some teeth whitening a 7.

I understand that your frustrated because people judge on looks more than they should but that's how it is and will always be. What you put out there, is what people will look at and draw their initial conclusions from.

Think of your self as a new and good product out on the market that no body knows about yet. To get people, in this case girls, interested in you, you have to advertise right? The clothes you wear, the hair style, your hygiene your body are ALL advertisements your sending out to the opposite sex. If you don't have good advertisement, you shouldn't be surprised if you don't get many customers interested in your product, in this case your great personality.

Girls and Employers don't have the time to get to know every potential employee or a potential date, they make assumptions based on how you look and they compare that look to their past experiences to avoid wasting time. For example, you show up looking like that to a job interview that's not at a smoke shop or a fast food restaurant and I guarantee the guy that showed up in a tie and a clean look will get that job, if everything else is equal.

Judging by looks is nature. Why do you think birds with the brightest colors or the prettiest feathers get the mates? It's not because of their personality that's for sure. Or why do you think the buck with a huge rack attracts all the horny females looking for a mate?

It's all about your presence and how you represent your self thru looks and confidence. You don't want to cut your hair? That's fine but you better do something about it. Also what kind of message do you think your below average hygiene (teeth) sends out to girls? You may not think it's a big deal, but girls minds work WAY differently than a guys mind does. Maybe a girl sees that as you don't take care of your body and your health. Is that the message you want to be sending out?

Hope this helps at least a little.

Check this out if you have a moment.

Looking Good: The Psychology and Biology of Beauty

9. You look like a young Phil Anselmo. Start singing Pantera and the bitches will roll in

10. Well said Chamonix. Sometimes people don't want to face the cold hard truth of the real world and how things REALLY work out there.

11. [​IMG]

He wished he looked like a young Phil Anselmo and could sing pantera. But by the sounds of it OP would rather sing My Chemical Romance and eat chocolate.

12. Some girls don't think looks are everything, but to be with someone there has to be some sort of physical attraction. I'm no where near shallow but even to me the hair is to much and I have hair down to my hips!

13. Do not cut your hair!!!

I kno mad people with long hair that mack girls. Hell this one girl I kno (who is a hairdresser) only fucks guys with long hair.

The hair aint the problem. Change your attitude like what formerpothead said. Maybe change ya clothes, but do not cut your hair.

14. Ok I agree on not cutting it but he should change it imo

15. buy a waka flocka flame cd bruh bruh

16. Its not so much the length of the hair, it looks poorly kept. That rock stars hair is extremely well groomed. This guy's hair has split ends and is very frayed. Take care of that and itll look so much better.

But dude you do have a great face for short hair. For my taste id ask u to cut it, but that'd be for me

17. You have to make some compromises.For instance,you don't necessarily have to cut your hair short,but I would definitely trim a nice amount off of it and get some product in it to style it and thin it out a bit.

You have to stand out of the crowd in a positive way.Right now you're standing out,but not in the right way.With shorter hair(again not all of it,just a trim)I feel you can achieve that.Make yourself look interesting,in a good way.

And like others have said,you need to change your attitude.

18. I don't like a guy with hair longer than mine (relatively short). Not too short but just enough to comb through effectively with your fingers

19. You're not ugly bro. You actually seem like the kinda dude i'd want to smoke with. But yeah the hair...i'd strighten that shit out man, its too, it's too big

20. yah i d cut the hair. i hate to say it (esp as someone with long hair) but the girls arent really into it that much. some are but the majority arent and the ones who are into long hair also go for shorter hair. im about to give mine a trim up, the only thing stopping me is this blonde girl telling me i was amazingly sexy and if i wanted to get fucked everytime i go out i needed to style it a certain way...still thinkin im gunna cut it though.